chapter- 35

" Raksha bandhan ke din main chup jaati ...aapse...aur Holi ke din dhundti rehti...."

"Aur uss din main chahti yahan ke saare ladkiya aapko Rakhi baandhe..."

"Aur Holi ke din sirf main aapke upar rang lagana chahti thi..."

Sid who was lying on the bed after making Pari to sleep...He was just lost into thoughts as her words were continuously echoing in his ears ...

The way she had loved him...and the way she expressed those moments with him gave him shivers....

It was a different feeling to know all those things...all those moments..which he was unaware...

He really wanted to know more and more ...

Sana has always been so special to him..he had always been so protective about her...and somewhere quite possessive too...

The love she and her parents had showered on him and his mom was something really special...

And today he felt so jealous when she and her family started to shower the same love on another guy... suddenly he felt out of place...

And he cursed himself for the relief he got after knowing that he was a Rakhi brother of Sana...

He has always been so possessive about her...even his own mind couldn't acknowledge that...

But he knew this kind of feeling is really bad when he himself want her to stay away from him and Pari...

But now he himself was waiting for her to be with him ,Pari his family...he couldn't accept her ignorance towards Pari...

This growing feelings were affecting him a lot...

Suddenly he felt a guilt...

He rubbed his face and took his phone...and went on his Gallery...

And he clicked on the picture of Asha...he was seeing her photo after so long...

His hands trembled...

His eyes turned moist...

Asha and he never had a perfect life...but he always believed after his baby Pari everything gonna become perfect..but he never thought he would be left all alone with his baby...

He still remember how he stood at the hospital...holding his bundle of joy with tears..but his Happiness didn't stay for even a minute while he got to know about Asha...

He felt like losing everything...but his baby...his angel ..his heart gave a new meaning for his life...made him stronger...he didn't have time to look back...

There were times he was facing a lot of difficulties in handling his baby...Though his mom was there with him but her age and health was a problem...Handling work and his baby was really difficult for him...there were nights he felt like crying...loosing his sanity looking his baby suffering for the mother's warmth...

He changed himself..he became so strong...He became her mom and dad both...

But everyday he fears that he shouldn't fail as a father ..

He closed his eyes..

Suddenly his mobile slipped from his hands...but then he held it...

The photos scrolled by mistake...

He held it straight...but then his heart skipped a beat...

Looking the picture of him with Sana and Pari...

Sana holding Pari lovingly...while he was holding Sana possessively closer by his arms...

It wasn't a perfect picture ..as Sana complained about his selfie skills...