chapter- 26

"Aapke aankhon ke saamne toh bahut kuch hai Sidharth ji...shayad aapko woh kabhi nahi dikhega..."

"Kyun nahi dikhta aapko Mera pyaar.."

Her words were continuously echoing in his ears...

He was handling the crying Pari...cradled her in his arms...but his heart and mind was struck with Sana...

Today her eyes spoke everything...even her words... indirectly...

But still he was trying avoid...trying to believe whatever he was thinking is not true...

But those innocent eyes...it answered everything...

He ruffled his hands through his hair feeling exhausted...

But he felt like being with her ....and see her ...he couldn't look her in pain ...holding her hands was solace for him too ..

He can't understand his feelings for her...but she is someone special...since beginning...

.
.
.
.

Sana was feeling numb...she today he also took away her last hope...

She was staring at the wall...

There are no more tears in her eyes....

He broke her heart once again ...

This time she really didn't want to get back into the square again...

This pain ... will never leave her ...she knew that...

She wanted to ignore everything.... atleast he gave her the permision to be with Pari...no matter what..

And that's only thing which gave peace to her wounded soul...

But her heart felt numb...she felt she can't lose it anymore ...she knew he is not going to reciprocate her feelings...she kew it's impossible..and it was confirmed today...

"Agar aapko aur Pari ko mere paas dekhna hai toh aapke liye jo feelings hai meri andhar...usko ignore karna padega...pata nahi kaise karungi...par koshish karungi..."...

She decided... closing her eyes... controlling her thudding heart...
.
.
.
Next day...

"Sana...yaar...kuch toh lo...aise itna mood off hoke kyun aa rahi ho .."

Shreya asked her...as they were roaming around the mall...

Naina and Shreya decided to take Sana out to divert her mind...and it was also their vacation...

Sana- tum lo na...mera mann nahi hai...

Naina- Sana... please thodi der ke liye sab bhul jao...aur enjoy karo na...you need it Sana...

She nodded at them with a tight lipped smile...Her friends they are so understanding and stands with her everytime...

She felt bad as she couldn't enjoy with them...her mind was still struck with Pari and Sid ...

She couldn't stop thinking about them...the more she try to ignore the thoughts...she was getting deep into that...

Sana- Naina... Shreya...tum dono dekho main thodi der baith jaati hun kahi jab khatam hoga tab call karna...mera sar dukh raha hai...

Shreya sighed with disbelief...while Naina nodded...

She was roaming around to find a place to sit ...

But then she crossed a baby store ...and her legs stopped there....

She remembered Pari...and Sid...and their shopping times..