chapter- 24

"Sana...Sana....Naina aur Shreya aaye hai ...dekh..."

Her mom called her...

Sana was lying on the bed... feeling exhausted after crying so much...

It was 4 days after that incident...

Sana went to his home...but he was always away from his home whenever she goes either he'll be out or getting ready to move out ...

Still giving only cold reactions to her...

Pari was the only reason of her peace..she just go there and spend time with her....

But yesterday that too became difficult....as Sid's maasi came there and she was staying with them...

They weren't much close...but the news she brought made her irk and it broke her heart...

She brought some proposals for him..as usual Sid didn't know that...

But they discuss in his absence...and she heard it ...she couldn't control herself...it was heartbreaking for her ...

She came to her home back leaving a crying Pari...there...

She felt so guilty...as she has avoided that little munchkin...due to her inner feelings..

"Sana upar hai beta tum dono jao...woh der karegi phir..."

Her mom sighed asking them to go to her..

Sana started to have normal conversation with her mom...but her mom was still hesitant to talk with Lata ji...still feeling reluctant to send Sana there..but she couldn't stop her too ...

But these two days she saw Sana was low once again ...even though she spends time with Pari...the charm in her face was missing ...

She tried to ask her but she told it's some stress related to her project works...

Naina and Shreya came to her room...

The room was open...

Sana was lying on the bed...still not even looking her friends...

Naina and Shreya looked eachother...

Naina- are yaar Sana...kya hua...?..

They came and sat beside her...

Shreya- yaar Sana...tum aise har din Meena Kumari ban ke baithi ho...

Sana glared at her...

Naina also glared at her...

Shreya- oops sorry...

Naina- phone nahi utha sakti tum...

Sana was silent...

Shreya- are...kuch toh bol hua kya hai?.

But Sana didn't tell them anything...

Sana wiped her tears..

Sana- tum dono batao...yahan kaise..?

Shreya- haan...vacation hai...dono bore ho rahe the socha tumse milne aaun...

Naina smiled...but still looking her with concern...

Sana- hm....

She rested her head on the headboard and turned towards the balcony...

Nowadays even a little time away from Pari was making her to go mad...

She was stopping herself...she wanted to go there...but his indifferent behavior was hurting her so much...and she didn't want him to react to her in a way that she can never take..