chapter- 54

"Yes..."

He gasped and opened his eyes...after a minute...

Only to see Sana's smile with tears in her eyes..

"I ...I ...know..."

She rested her forehead on his ..cupping his face...

Even this small distance inbetween them was becoming unbearable for her...

She is still scared of losing him like past ..

"You are mine...only mine...and I'll be yours...yours forever"..

She gasped placing her lips on his. ..

"Maine kitne saalon se ye din ke liye wait kar rahi thi...pata hai aapko...haan"

She caressed his cheeks...touching his neck... pulling him more....as she was too emotional and held him tightly as he would disappear from there.   she don't even know what she was doing ...

"Aap....aap kahi nahi jaaoge mujhe chod kar....ek baar humare shaadi ho jayegi...toh aap kahi nahi jaa paaoge mujhe chod kar...agar jaayenge...haan...toh mai....main bhi aaungi ...aap...aapke peeche ...haq...pure haq se..."

She said in a strong tone with tears ..

Sid just looked her...she couldn't stop her tears ...

He felt guilty ...he felt her pain ..and Somewhere the fear and trauma she is going through is because of him...though he was unaware of her feelings...
.
.
.
.
He sat on the balcony floor...while Sana was resting her head on his chest....with their hands entwined together tightly...

Somehow she made him to express his feelings..his unsaid desire to see her as his wife...

But from inside he was still in confusion...He still wanted to make her understand..but before that he want to give her an assurance...

"Ghar nahi jaana...?"

He asked her caressing her hair...

"Mhmm...nahi"

She murmured against his chest...

"Chachi ji dhund rahi hongi tujhe.."..

He mumbled again...but his hold on her waist was firm...

"Pata hai....mera mood nahi hai abhi unke saath ladun...".

She said irritatedly .

"She is not completely wrong though Sana...kaun chahega apni beti ke liye shaadi shuda aadmi woh bhi ek bacche ke saath..upar se ye age difference..."

"But that makes us special na...I was in love with you...but I fell for you mode after seeing you with Pari....Pari mera "jigar ka tukada"..."

Sana smiled glancing at the sleeping Pari....

Sid smiled at her slightly...

But she looked him...slowly reading his face...

"Kya soch rahe ho aap...?..abhi tak confused ho?.."

Sid looked her...and started calmly...

"Dekho...Sana...I promise...ab main tujhe chod kar kahi nahi jaane wala... Marriage...no marriage ...nothing matter to us Sana... I'll be there for you always... forever...mujhpar tera poora haq hai Sana ...aur Pari par bhi...mujhse bhi zyada...even though I am possessive about her...par ab jaldbaazi nahi karna hai na...tum please padhai complete Karo...phir sahi waqt par hum sab kuch karenge...Please Sweetheart"

He caressed her face...

Sana Slowly tried to remove herself from his hold...but he held her closer..

She felt disappointed..