chapter- 44

"Tab nahi pata chala main bachchi hun haan...yaad nahi aaya tab...jab daaru pee kar...mujhe kiss kar rahe the...6 saal pehle..."

She Started to blabber...

While his eyes widened with shock at her words..

He gasped...

"Wha...what...?.."

Sana bite her tongue after realising what she said...

"umm...woh.."

Sid looked away lost in thoughts..

"Matlab...um..woh...Diary...woh...woh main tha..?...6 saal pehle...You were 16 ...oh shit"

He shouted with shock...

"Toh aapne woh padha?..."

She raised her brows...

"Sana...jhoot bol rahi ho tum...?...umm...main itna bhi careless nahi hun...tum bacchi thi .."

His heartbeats were high...to imagine him kissing a 16 year old Sana...

Sana glared at him..biting her teeth..

"Well...we kissed eachother after that too"

She rolled her eyes ...

"Just shut up...kiss...kiss kya laga rakhi ho..um..."

Sana giggled hard looking at him...

"Aapko flashback chahiye ya nahi ...pehle decide karo"

She smirked...

"Kya pata tum khud hi koi kahani banaogi"

He smirked at her...

"Uggh... I'll kill you.. eyewitness chahiye kya aapko...?..woh taxiwala pata nahi ab kahan hoga ..."

His eyes widened...

They were still standing close to eachother...she was standing on her toes glaring at him...and his hands were on her waist...

"Taxiwala...?..."

"Haye...Let me take you to the flashback..."

She started to explain..how she saw him at the pub...

And how he was completely drunk...how she helped him...to get into the taxi...

All this while he was just staring at her lips...while she was explaining everything...

And then when she explained about the kiss...he shut his eyes immediately...

"And that was my first kiss with you..no you are the only one who kissed me..."

She went to the lane of memories...a blush and smile wasn't ready to leave her face...her eyes shined remembering the moments...

He opened his eyes and looked her beautiful face...

"You know you made me feel something... something that can't be explained in words..."

He was gasping at her words..

"Ye hai kahani... humari pehle kiss ki....aapko yaad bhi nahi hoga...par mujhse kabhi bhula nahi jaayega"

He was just staring at her...

"That's wrong Sana...you should have stopped me...or slapped me.."

He broke the silence finally...

He felt so different to imagine he kissed her that too when she was so young...

But there was a different feeling..a proud feeling which he felt absolutely wrong... when she said that he was her first kiss...no the only the one to kiss her ever...