chapter- 16

Sana and Pari started to giggle with joy...Sid also joined them...

The scene was so beautiful...

but it was witnessed by a pair of evil eyes ... looking at them... curiously...

"Vivan ...ye toh Sana...hai...aur aur woh... Sidharth Sir..."..said a guy sitting behind him..

Vivan was looking at the balcony furiously...

"Toh yahi reason tha...mujhe mana karne ki..."...he gritted his teeth ...

"Par ye...dono...kaise...aur woh bachcha Sidharth ki hai kya?...phir unke wife kahan hai?.."

His friend asked him... confusing Vivan...but he couldn't digest looking Sana with Sid...

He started his bike again...roaring it..more and more gaining their attention...

He left from there before...they see him..

Sid- chalo Sana Pari ko thand lagegi...bahut ..

He said covering Pari with the baby cloth...holding her...

Sana nodded turning to him.. walking inside...

Sana- isko dhoodh pila ke sula dun abhi ?..

Sid- nahi..abhi nahi phir raat ko nahi soyegi...

Sana smiled...cooing to the little baby girl...resting her head on her chest...holding the hem of her top tightly with her tiny fist...

Sid smiled at his little munchkin...

Sana- umm...dekhiye na...neend aa rahi hai usko..Main abhi...dhoodh leke aati hun...aap rukiye yahan...

She handed Pari to Sid.

But the little baby started to wail...once she was out of her hands...

Sid frowned

Sana- nahi golu molu bachcha meri rona nahi hai aapko...abhi aati hun...

Sid smiled...

She caressed her cheeks..she nodded to Sid with a smile and walked towards the kitchen...

Lata ji came to her...as she saw Sana in the kitchen...

Lata ji- Sana ...beta kuch chahiye?

Sana- haan chachi...Pari ke liye dhoodh leke Jaa Rahi hun abhi ...shayad aaj jaldi neend aagayi usko...

Lata ji- acha ...ye lo...maine dho liya...

She handed the bottle..

She was admiring Sana who was carefully pouring the milk... and checking the temparature of the milk by spilling slightly...

And had a satisfied smile...on her face ..

Lata ji- waah Sana...tum bahut kuch seekh gayi...

Sana smiled at her ..

"Sana....Sana...jaldi aana "..

A loud voice came from upstairs...

Sana- chachi woh bula rahe hai...abhi aati...

"Ji...aayi..."...she shouted back...and ran towards the stairs...

Lata ji was looking them with surprise...

She ran to Sid...

Sana- aagayi main...

She saw Pari crying...in her dad's arms...

Sana- aagayi aapka dhoodh...

She took Pari from his arms...and made herself comfortable on the bed...