chapter- 42

"I love you...."

Sana confessed again brushing his lips...

Once again sealing her lips over his... Caressing his stubble... pulling him more closer to her...

Sid was going mad by her actions...He started to reciprocate with the same passion..

She felt happy when he did that...His feelings for her was so visible for her in that kiss..

They felt their souls touching eachother's...making them shiver...

He covered his arms around her petite figure..feeling her close to him..

They just forgot everything...

He slowly broke the kiss...but still relishing the corner of her lips...his hands still doing magics around her waist...

She felt everything so different..This is the first time in her life she is feeling all this... although her first kiss with him was special...this is just something else...

He was taking her to a different world...tears started to flow from her eyes...feeling him closer...the man she loved all her life..she couldn't believe he was showering love on her.... though it was initiated by her...

She just gave in to his actions...caressing and pulling his hair...

But her breath hitched when she felt him kiss her jawline going towards her neck..she closed her eyes giving into his desires and throwing her head back giving more access to her neck...

She was feeling shivers all over ....

He was about to kiss her neck...but then they both shivered when a huge thunder was heard...

Sana jerked with fear and hugged him immediately...

Suddenly there was huge thunderstorm which splashed the reality on his face ....

He broke the hug....he looked her face...for a second...

Her heartbeats were so high...she felt something bad is going to happen...

And the next moment he pushed her and moved from there immediately...

He was breathing heavily crusing in the air..for his behaviour..

He looked the sky furiously...

Sana who was holding the railing for the support due to his harsh push looked him with tears...the drizzle of the rain touched her face mixing with her tears..

He started to walk towards the room....he was standing infront of the mirror... ruffling his hair angrily..

Sana was looking him breathing heavily..her eyes were red...He was regretting and she knew he will regret obviously..

He couldn't believe what just happened..

Suddenly he heard the mewl of his baby...

His heart skipped a beat..

His heart broke into pieces realising he forgot the presence of his daughter..his little baby in the room while being with Sana...how can he be so careless...how can he do this..

He asked himself feeling so guilty....

The guilty was killing him to no end...

Sana on the other hand ran to Pari...She wanted to take her in her arms...but she stood there feeling numb... looking him..

She went to his wardrobe and took a towel for him...and her ...

She dried her hands as they got slightly wet in the rain...