chapter- 49

"ye kya hai Sana...kal shaam ko party hai toh college jaane mein kya dikkat hai..."

Sana's mom looked her daughter who was lying on the bed...busy with her phone ...

"Mummy please...kal kitna important din hai aur abhi mere paas bahut kaam hai...aap jao..."

She said irritatedly...

Sana's mom sighed with disbelief...

"Sana...trip pe nahi gayi toh chalo chod diya... ab college mein classes hogi na...kuch din se ghar pe hi reh rahi ho tum..."

She said feeling worried about her studies..

"Mummy Sidharth ji bhi toh nahi jaane wale hai kal..."

"Sana...Pari uski beti hai...woh kaise jaayega"

"Toh Pari meri bhi toh bachchi hai...aur mera yahan uske paas hona zaruri hai...chalo chalo...aap kaam karo...main chalti hun Sidharth ji ke paas ... main nahi jaaun toh unko kuch samajh nahi aayega...bahut kuch decide karna hai time nahi hai ab..."

She said patting her mom's cheeks with a grin and ran from there...

Sana's mom who already had issues with Sana being close to Sid..again started to worry...
.
.
.

Every step to his room...she felt butterflies in her stomach.... remembering the hot kiss...

She know her man ...he will act as if nothing happened but she can't be like that...after a sleepless night...she is there at his place... nervous to face him..

She saw Pari just in her diapers rolling on the bed.. inbetween the pillows kept around her for the safety...

Her face brightened...Sana picked her in her arms...feeling her warm and soft baby skin is always her favourite thing...

"Haaye Pari ye kya hai..mera golu molu bachha....Papa kahan hai..."

She cooed to her...

Their baby is growing now...she is a cute bubbly munchkin...and very naughty just like Sana...whenever she does something he always blames her...

She saw him standing at the balcony talking in his phone...

"Haan Maine menu select kar diya aur aapko send bhi kar diya...yeah yeah...sharp at 7...okay ..."

His eyes fell on Sana...who had Pari in her arms ..

Suddenly her cheeks heat up...blushing hard.. looking at him...

She was looking everywhere else.... but not him..

And her actions made him remember the hot kiss...

He scratched his neck... continuing his talk...turning to the other side...

"umm..haan...nahi kuch aur add nahi karna menu mein...kya...Momos"

Suddenly Sana choked and coughed listening the word "Momos..."

Sid looked her...

"um...Nahi...nahi ...jo maine bola wahi confirmed list hai...aur kuch nahi..."

He cut the call and stared her for few seconds...

She looked Pari trying to distract herself from his gaze...

"Kya hua Sana...Pani chahiye...?"

He asked her looking her intently raising his brows...his voice was so different...her heart skipped a beat listening him...He is teasing her openly...she couldn't believe that...

Her heart fluttered when he started to come towards her...knots formed in her stomach...

He stood infront her with his arms folded against his chest...Looking her with a smirk...