chapter- 52

"Pariiiii....."

Sana shouted entering Sid's room...

"Urgghh"..

Sid groaned pulling his pillow closer...

Sana giggled at his reaction and went to see Pari who was already awake but it looked like she wasn't in a mood to disturb her dad's sleep...silently playing with her teether lying on her cradle...

Sana chuckled at her baby girl...

She missed her cutiepie so much...even it was just for one day...but being away from her became so difficult for her...

Sana picked her in her arms...and started to shower kisses over her ..

"Mera bacchha...mera Nona bachcha...meri puttu....Sanu ko miss Kiya"

Sana cooed to her...kissing and pulling her closer...

Pari gave a wide toothless smile...biting her cheeks...

Sana sat beside Sid..with Pari on her laps...kissing and cooing to her...

Sid who was awake was just closing his eyes and listening their cute talks ... hiding his smile...

"Papa ne toh bina bole leke chale gaye tumhe..tu toh yaad dila deta na na...unko ki...Mumma ko bhi le jao....saath mein..."

She giggled holding her in her arms...

Suddenly Sid opened his eyes and looked her... listening the word "Mumma..."

Sana looked him and realised what she said...

She felt nervous biting her tongue...still she wasn't clear how will he take that...

"um...sorry...um ...Sanu...haan...Sanu ko bhi leke jaana chahiye tha"..

She said trying to cover up with a smile...

Sid turned and closed his eyes...losing himself into the thoughts...he held the sheet tightly...thinking whether to tell her about the Pooja or not ...

"um...Tumhe dhoodh pilaya Daadi ne...?...nahi pilayi hogi... chalo"

Sana spoke to Pari as if she can understand everything...but it was her way to move away from there...

But suddenly she gasped...when she felt him on her laps...

Her heart skipped a beat at that moment....

Her crush..., Her love ...her man...her life...kept his head on her laps..

She didn't expect that...she had place to keep Pari there too...

She couldn't control her emotions and feelings... suddenly her eyes turned moist...

Pari was giggling looking at her dad...Trying to pull his hair...

Sid who just saw her moist eyes.. through the corner of his eyes... couldn't control his emotions....he wanted to wipe those tears before it falls..but he closed his eyes...

He also wanted to feel that peace...her lap is a heaven for him right now....

She just couldn't believe what's happening there...

Suddenly her thoughts broke as she heard Pari's giggles...She was pulling his hair...

Sana knew he won't like anyone touch his hair... ofcourse he won't say anything to Pari...

Still Sana held her hands...

"Pari...nahi bachha"

Sid tried to control the smile formed on his lips...the way she was protecting him from his little devil...