chapter- 47

"Are...woh dhoodh pilao usko ..baat kar raha hun...na... important call hai"

He spoke irritatedly...

Sana looked him with shock again..

Pari was crying...throwing her hands to her...trying to reach her laps...

She couldn't think for a moment...She grabbed the feeding bottle with the shivering hands...

And lifted Pari in her arms...and started to feed her...breaking into tears badly....

Sid who was just acting as if talking to someone on the phone... turned back...

His eyes turned moist...finally looking at the beautiful scene...but also the felt pain of Sana...who was crying resting the head on the head board.. caressing Pari and feeding her in her laps...

His heart felt peace when Sana kissed Pari's forehead...

She was in tears...once again rested her head ... trying to control her tears...She felt her breath is back holding the little munchkin in her arms...If this isn't a feeling of a mother...then what else can be...

Suddenly she felt her shoulders touching a hard arm...She turned and looked to see Sid sitting beside her...

Her eyes widened with shock for a moment..

She stared him like a statue as he was smiling at her...but then ...she came to reality and turned her face to the otherside..

She tried to move making a distance between them..

But it was impossible for her to do while Pari is in her arms..

And the next moment her breath hitched when she felt his cold palm around her shoulders...

She was just looking Pari... controlling her raising heartbeats ..

"um..Gussa ho mujhse...hmm?"

He asked her slowly ...with his hold around her arms were strong...

She looked away trying to move..She didn't react...biting her lips to control her tears..

"Bolo..."

He asked her again pulling her closer...

Pari started to whimper...Sana tried to push him and cradled Pari in her arms...

He smiled slightly...looking them..

But Sana was still silent and ignoring him..

He cleared his throat....but She didn't turn to him...

She closed her eyes controlling her tears...as her eyes turned misty....

He noticed that...he felt a pain...looking at her like that...

"Vaise toh humesha badi bolti ho...pyaar karti ho mujhse ye woh..."

He started again...reading her reactions closely...

She didn't respond...but her heart fluttered when he held her soft hand...and caressed it..

"Toh Jisse pyaar karte hai uss par gussa nahi karte .."

She was looking at him without blinking he was still caressing her hand ...while her other hand was busy feeding Pari...

Her breath hitched when he took it close his lips..

"Haan bol diya maine zyada...par kya kare...lo tumhe badla lena hai...na...maaro...maaro do thappad khatam kar do..."

He kept her hand on his cheeks

She blushed biting her cheeks inwardly..

"Puri karlo apni khwahish...karo"