chapter- 28

It was a week after that incident...

Sana was trying to avoid him as much as possible...

As it's hard for her control her feelings whenever he comes infront of her...and after knowing his side clearly she felt it's better to stay away from him...

It was so difficult and painful for her...

She even tried hard to control herself to stay away from Pari...but she couldn't...she goes to his place only when he was out....

Once he enters she leaves from there immediately...

Sid was also feeling so weird ...as she was getting detached...and the day he saw her with Jeetu....was enough to make him go mad..

He wanted to talk to her ...he was getting tensed...as she was avoiding him...

She didn't even speak a word to him...she even started to avoided looking him...

Her balcony was closed throughout the week...

Sid was feeling so irritated...

One day ..

"Chachi...ye sab kya hai...."

Sana asked excitedly...holding Pari in her arms...

Lata ji- ye sab Sidharth ki khilaune hai ...bahut purana hai ...aaj Hema ne kamra saaf karte waqt nikaal ke rakhi thi...socha isko saaf kar ke Pari ko dun...

She said looking those things lovingly...

Sana smiled looking those...she took in her hands...her heartbeats were high ...

"Bahut khubsurat hai..."

She smiled...

Lata ji- aur ye uska bachpan ke photo album...

Sana's heartbeat increased again ..

Lata ji opened it and started to show her the pics ...

"Pari...Papa ko dekho.... bilkul tere jaise dikhta hai na"

Lata ji cooed to Pari who was lying on Sana's chest....

Sana was looking the pics ...her lips curved into a smile....looking the cute little baby Sidharth...

She was right he was just exactly looking like Pari...same eyes ....cheeks...

He was sitting on the floor with his toys around ...she couldn't stop herself from admiring him...even though the photographs were so old ..she felt that so beautiful...

Once again Sana fell in love with him...

Lata ji got a call...she kept the album near Sana's laps and went to attend ....

Sana looked it and took it  in her hands...

She smiled seeing his cute antics..he is a mumma's boy...and most of his pics he was clinging to his mom...

Pari was patting on his pics...excitedly...

"Bilkul tere jaise dikhte hai na...cute aankhein...Gaal bhi kitna chubby hai...hai na bilkul mere Pari jaisa..."

Sana smiled cooing to Pari...and kissing her...

But then her cheeks turned red looking the next photo...

She immediately kept it back on the table..

Lata ji noticed that...

Lata ji looked the photo and started to laugh...as Sid was in his birthsuit...

Sana looked her feeling shy and embarassed...

Sana- chachi...

Sana said averting her eyes to Pari...