chapter- 43

Suddenly they heard a some footsteps...

Sid immediately pull himself away from her and stood there..

It was some students passing by that way...

She was still weeping silently...

He moved closer and caressed her face...

"Shshshh rona nahi...main class mein jaa raha hun...tum rest karo...aur aur kuch bhi problem ho toh mujhe call karna...um...phone...main teri friends ko yahan bhejta hun ..okay"

He said with concern and care...

Sana held his hands....and looked him..

He slowly removed it and gave a small smile to her...

She nodded and laid on the bed...

He caressed her forehead and looked her...

Sana smiled ..at him.. slightly..

"Shaam ko ruk ja parking par...okay"

Sana nodded at him..

His concern for her showed his love for her and the forehead kiss felt like a promise..but still the fear was there...

She laid on the bed... closing her eyes...with a smile on her face...
.
.
.
.
.
"Meri cutiepie ...meri bebu...meri jaan...ummmahhh"

Sana was showering kisses all over Pari who was snuggling into her..

She was resting her the hurted hand above her head and playing with Pari with the other...

While his eyes were just fixed on her even though he was busy writing Something...

"Sana be careful..."

"risk mat lena Sana...haath upar rakh"

"Sana...are uske paas mat leke jao..."

Sid was shouting at her...but she wasn't paying attention to him..She was completely into Pari...

Sid sighed and walked to her...and held her hands slowly...

"Pagal ho tum...main wahan kitne tumhare assignments complete kar raha hun...aur tum yahan itna careless ho ke iske saath khel rahi ho"

He said in a stern tone staring at her angrily...

Sana looked him with a pout ..and Turned to Pari again making him sigh...

Pari was snuggling to her again...Sana caressed her cheeks...Pari was trying to touch the wound...making him gasp..

"Pagal ladki..suna nahi tumne ..woh hurt karegi tujhe ".

He shouted and Pulled Pari onto his arms..

Pari started to cry...

Sana looked him irritatedly...

"Rula diya na usko...do mere paas ....aur aap jaake assignment complete karo meri"...

She shouted at him..throwing her hands to Pari who was already trying to jump out of his hold to be with Sana... quivering her lips..

Sid glared at her...

"Tum mujhe orders de rahi ho...?...you remember I am your professor right...?."

He smirked at her...

Sana showed her teeth...with a wide smile...

"Nahi uske saath saath...you are something else to me...but well ...leave that for now...aur assignments complete karna...aapne bola na...mujhe rest karna hai..."