chapter- 14

Sana- Mummy...Pari...Pari roh rahi hai...aur...woh... Sidharth...ji...chilla rahe hai..Mummy chaliye...

She spoke restlessly and ran towards the stairs ...

Her mom also confused...and tensed so she went behind her ..

Sana's dad also heard the noise...he was going behind them...

Sana entered his home...and immediately ran towards his room...

She was breathing heavily...and was shocked to see the condition of the room....

The glass pieces which were broke were on the floor...

Sidharth was standing their angrily....and Lata ji was in tears...

Pari was crying continuously...

Sid immediate lifted Pari in his arms...and dodged out...angrily ... totally ignoring Sana...standing there with fear...

Lata ji- Sid..ruko...Sid...

She shouted and ran behind him...

Sana came back to reality and immediately went to downstairs....

Smita ji- Sidharth...

Sid ignored everyone and went out...carrying Pari...

Smita ji- Di...kya hua?...

She asked with shock...

Lata ji- Smita...woh Sidharth ko pata chal gaya...aur woh abhi keh raha hai yahan se Pari ko lekar kahi chala jaayega...bahut gusse mein hai Smita...main uska bhala karna chahti thi na Smita...par woh nafrat karne laga hai mujhse...

She said with tears...Smita ji consoled her...

Sana immediately started to run...after Sid..

Sid was trying to open his car...with Pari...crying...

But he couldn't...

Sana's dad- Sidharth...jo bhi baat ho aise gusse mein kahi jaana thik nahi hai...

Sid- chacha ji aapko nahi pata...ye sab...

He spoke sternly but still with respect...handling Pari's cries...

Sana stood behind him...looking Pari...her hands shivered and she badly wanted to take her in her arms...

And her heart froze...when she heard the words of Lata ji ..about Sidharth leaving with Pari...

Sana's dad- beta raat 10.30 baje ho gaya...jo bhi baat ho kal kar lena... bachchi ko lekar kahan jaayega abhi...akele...kaise sambhalega...

Sid stood helpless... though Sana's dad said normally...Sid felt bad and hurt..He didn't know whom to blame...for his condition... people  thinking that he is not enough for his daughter hurt him so much...

Pari was crying continuously...his heart pained looking his little baby ...

She was trying to jump out of his hold...

Sid-  Pari....Pari meri jaan...nahi...rona nahi hai bachcha..

Sana just wanted to take her in her arms...and cradle her ...

Sid didn't speak anything to anybody around ...he just started to walk from there with Pari ...

Sana's dad- Sid...Sid...ruko ...

But he didn't listen....he walked silently...holding Pari...

Sana immediately ran inside the house and came back with the feeding bottle and baby shawl...