Chapter 32- It Felt Wrong

IMPORTANT A/N: I AM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE GOT THE GIST OF WHAT'S COMING BUT IT IS MY DUTY TO HIGHLIGHT THAT THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ASSAULT/ MATURE SCENES. AND I'M AWARE THAT THERE ARE MANY MANY READERS WHO FIND IT TRIGGERING, INCLUDING MYSELF. IT'S PAINFUL AND IT ACHED AS I WROTE IT DOWN. SO IN CASE ANYONE WANTS TO, THEY CAN SKIP THE PARTS. I WILL MARK WHERE IT STARTS AND ENDS.

《《 In a world where people left each other broken, they shared their own broken pieces to make one another strong.》》 🥀

🖤♥️

ABIGAIL'S POV

The bell rang again, grabbing my attention. I rubbed the tear stains, making my way down, only to notice an empty house. I sighed, trying to cover the tremors running up and down my body as I made my way towards the door.

I wipe off the tears that dropped down again and again, despite trying to blink them or fan them out. I take deep breaths in and out as I stare at the eerily quiet home.

And here comes the waterfalls again.

I glanced at my living room, feeling something awfully off in the air like there was weird energy trying to tell me something bad was about to occur. My heart raced whilst my gut dropped at its lowest. Something restrained me from pulling the door open but I ignored it.

After all what could go wrong more than my mother's decease.

Peeping through the hole and sighing in relief, I found my boyfriend standing a bit tipsy on my doorstep.

Was he drunk? I wondered.

I couldn't help but notice the flowers and chocolate that brought a smile to my lips but the opened bottle of alcohol didn't go unnoticed either.

How did he even fetch a bottle of alcohol? He was just 15, but despite being a year older didn't make him an adult.

The bell rang once again, pulling me out of my thoughts. I opened the door reluctantly despite the warning bells in my head.

"Hey." I greet him timidly, hiding my tear-stained face with a small smile.

He grinned almost- I don't know, hungrily? "Hey, sexxxxy." He slurred, making me agitated. "I brought you some stuff to make you feel better. You need to stop wailing about what happened babe, for Pete's sake accept the fate and chill wimme."

His words left me dumbfounded. Did he just talk like my mother's death was no big deal?

Tears welled up my eyes at her mere mention, I snapped in an instance. "What the heck, Dan? You don't get to tell me how to grieve on my own mother's death. And if you are here to tell me that I should stop mourning and move on, you can take your flowers and chocolates- shove it up ur ass and limp out with them out of my house."

Anger bubbled inside me at the disrespect towards my mother as a traitorous tear rolled down my eye, followed by a couple more.

His face immediately softened, morphing into guilt, as something different glistened in his eyes. "Shush, shush." He approached me, pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry baby, it just hurts to see you in so much pain. I wish I could make it go all away."

I mumbled an "it's okay" under my breathe and hugged him back, ignoring the strong scent of alcohol. His head rested above mine whilst his hand started to slip further and further down stopping right above my butt.