Chapter 2- Rejection

How would you feel if a cockroach climbs over you?? If you're afraid of one, then that is how I was feeling. And the rest, you can imagine yourself trapped with Annabelle, nun, Chucky and the other bunch of ghosts.

We were standing close, too close for my liking. Our proximity filling the air. Her hand grazed over my torso, causing a light flutter in my heart. You know the hitch when you see a bear looking at you hungrily? No? I felt my breath stuck in my throat just like that.

Yes, a lot of metaphors.

My heart wasn't helping either, I deliberately needed a CPR or an electric shock by a defibrillator, as it was almost at the verge of dying out. I know, I am behaving like a total sissy. Any other guy would have used her for his own advantage. And there's where I knew the difference. I ain't any guy.

Our bodies pressed against each other, heat radiating and filling the atmosphere. I don't know about her, but sparks were flying everywhere for me.  I bet the temperature here was more than Jhonny's from fantastic 4.

She's the whore. She's the slut. Get a grip on your fudging hormones.

If you push her away, then trust me you don't have any.

I didn't ask for ya suggestion.

I know I was being judgemental, but I wasn't willing to toss my heart in a hungry shark's mouth.

I backed away; our lips 2cm away before colliding against one another. Pushing open the door, I stride my way inside. I was proud of my decision, but I guess someone wasn't.

I peek a glance at the now stunned woman. Her lips slightly apart, her face resembled the colour of a sick patient; completely drained and pale. But that wasn't what caught me indiscreet, it was the single tear that rolled down her cheek.

I didn't like the ache, the pull my heartfelt at that very tear, but I knew I was better off away from her.

But why would she tear up, because I didn't let her kiss me or is it because she never faced rejection? My head clouded with questions.

I shook my head warily, not ready to deal with chaos God had pushed me into and settled my mind with the latter, I was probably overthinking. I felt sympathetic but I wouldn't devote myself to a woman who couldn't respect herself.

🌚🌚🌚

Lunch rolled by, and I couldn't get my mind off the scenario, yet.

The first day of senior year and I'm already confident it is just the starting of chaos.

This is the last favour I'm asking you for. Do me a favour that you will never do me favour ever again.

If you're confused, then I'm communicating with God.

"Bro, are you here?" Ivan broke me out of my deal with God.

"Umm yeah. So what's up, guys?"

"Guess what? London chose to sleep with me tonight." Nath announced, proudly. His smirk was bigger than the perimeter of Russia.

"And Sasha decided to hook up with me. Oh mahn we are definitely gonna have an awesome night." Ivan added, sighing dreamily.

If I wanted to bang my head at Nath's declaration earlier, then you have no idea how badly I want to chop my ears off at Ivan's.

So I decided to settle for the middle option. I let an unsatisfactory groan, completely displeased with their choices. And to my misery, they laughed.