Chapter 20- The Heart Always Knows.

"She was the interval in his boring life whilst he was the beginning of her happily ever after..."

Trystan's POV

"Fuck sake, stop pacing." Ivan snapped, throwing his hands in the air dramatically.

"Trys, what's wrong? Why don't you explain to us the reason you actually called us and not move like a pendulum." Nate suggested.

"Uggh." I plop between the two losers, completely despaired. "Promise me, you guys won't freak out?"

Ivan's eyes immediately widened, obviously reaching to a besotted conclusion."You are not a virgin anymore?!" Wildly thrilled with the idea.

Didn't I tell?

"Eeeee." Nate squealed like a girl on prozac. "Oh m gee, really??"

"How was it?"

"Are you guys dating?"

"Is she really good on bed as people say?"

"Your children are going to be golden babies of the century!!" Nate gushed.

"How did you g-

I stomped over the floor like a spoilt brat, cutting off their horrible-vulgar hypothesis. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut uuuuuuuup!! What the hell is wrong with both of you?"

If anyone could beat girls to gossip, it would be these guys. Both of them froze with their finger over the lips. It was like two kids caught amidst stealing a tub of ice cream on a cold winter night and now sentenced a punishment.

"I'm still very much a virgin, in every freaking way." I defended.

Nate looked at me, apologetically. "Okay, geez, sorry."

I exhaled a heavy sigh, already nervous about their reaction. "I...I have..... a date, tomorrow."

They both jolted up in unison, doing their weird twin thingy again. "What?!"

"I have a da-

"We heard you." They responded. Yes, together. "With who?"

"Umm....." I pause. I was terrified to accept I have a date, forgot about the worst part.

The name.

"Oh say it!" Ivan prompted, more like commanded.

"Abigail."

And just like that, almost creepily their eyes widened. "Holy fuck, for real!?"

Told you, these guys are weird.

"You guys conclude we fornicated, but it's hard to believe we are going on a date?" I scoffed.

They surrendered their hands up in the air.

"And seriously, it's not a crime to say sex." Ivan pointed out very precociously.

Note the sarcasm.

"That's not the point here, Ivanhoe. What time are you picking her up?" Nate questioned.

I stayed quiet, kind of embarrassed to admit that I had grasped a ten-minute date with her, that too in the morning.

Why don't I just bang my head with a pan and then flush myself in the toilet?

"Why don't you answer us tomorrow after the date, sure we can help you then." Ivan butted in, speaking sardonically.

"Trystan, tell us!"

"It'sinthemorning.iknowitsstupidtoask someoneoverabreakfastdateandiwasreallydesperatetogethertogooutwithmeandsoipleadedherforjusttenminutesiverabreakfastdate." I breathed out, finally giving away all the information.