Chapter 4- The Battle Begins

TRYSTAN'S POV
{I'm sincerely sorry if this is triggering by any chance. You can skip until "*" this symbol arrives which indicates the painful part is over}

"I'm so-soorry Abigail. I swear it was an honest mistake. Ple-please, let me go." I stutter as Abigail and Chase stand right in front of me, cornering me in the school backyard.

The entire campus was present here, heartlessly witnessing the show as the audience in a stadium. They had all the time in the world to snicker, laugh, comment, mock, record and entertain themselves, but not step up to help me. And as for my best friends, even they had turned their backs on me.

Like any other stranger, they were witnessing my pain too. And it hurt, hurt that the only family I had turned their back on me.

Abigail portrayed the picture of evil as if she was born to torture a soul until one decides to give up on their pity life. I pleaded her for mercy, begged her to leave me alone but all I heard was the devious laugh of the monster.

"You rejected Abigail Paige McCarthy. What did you expect, roses and unicorns? No one rejects me, especially not a worthless cocksucker like you. It's high time you pay. I'll make you walk naked in the entire campus." She held so much malice and abhorrence in her voice, that it crumbled my exterior bit by bit. She was scraping off my dignity with her claws and I could do nothing, rather stare helplessly.

Where were the authorities when they were most needed? Where was God when he needed to save his child? Where was the angel that was supposed to guard me? I wanted to cry in agony, but I refrained.

Chase and Josh caught ahold of my body whilst Abigail unbuckled my belt. I felt all the blood in my body dry up all at once. Every single hair in my body stood up in protest as I struggled against the two men.

No, they can't do that. I wouldn't be able to face anyone my entire life. For once I regretted not choosing the life my dad had chosen for me, for one I regretted not listening to his words, for once I wanted to do nothing but change everything in time.

"Let me go, please." I wail but no one came forward for aid. Her nails dig into my torso, making me step away in aversion.

Abigail pulls my pant down as I'm hit with warm air, goosebumps running down my body as I'm left only in my boxers. The entire student body stared at me like I was the descendant son of Lucifer and I didn't deserve anything but persecution for the rest of my life.

She scooted closer to me, her hands rubbing the visible bulge over my boxer. I wince instantly, fighting to withdraw back from her touch. I fought against the strong grip over my body, not ready to back down just yet. She wanted to strip me of my integrity and I wasn't going to go down without a fight.

Tears glistened in my eyes, blurring my vision when I felt her strong grip over the hem of my boxers. My heart no longer felt the ba-dump sound, neither did I feel the circulation of oxygen in my lungs, it felt like time had stealth. I felt numb and brain dead, knowing that the only thing that was mine was going to be ripped-off of my life.

I struggle under the strong grips of Josh and Chase's arms but all my energy crumbled into waste. And then it happened, in one fluid motion, she stripped me off my boxers, giving birth to excruciating pain in the center of my heart.

"*"

"Noooooo." I shriek and shoot up, grabbing my sheets and wrapping them around my body in an attempt to cover myself up. I felt exposed, despite the fact that I was wholly covered and secured in my room. Beads of sweat run down my head and body. I look around to find myself safe under the closed arms of my room. I was just dreaming, although it felt awfully real. I was panting heavily, the pain in the back of my heartfelt fresh, as if it had managed to wriggle out of the death grip of Satan. This was definitely the worst nightmare foremost.