Chapter 19- "I'm in Deep Deep Trouble."

"Her eyes was where everything started, his smile was where everything ended."

Abby's POV.
"So, how the hell does this work?" I asked, staring at the gun pretty dumbfounded.

"It's not all that hard, trust me." Trystan reassured.

I replied with an obvious poker face."It's easy for you to say, you're a goddamn pro."

"Okay, okay! Don't get all that cranky on me. Keep your panties still." He replied with the same tone, making a cute mocking face. I laughed at his silliness, as he pranced around, trying to get away from my hits.

This Trystan was someone else and it scared me. I wasn't prepared for this, I didn't sign up for this. And now it petrified me for so many reasons, I was scared to admit.

"Here, hold this." Trys offered me. I took the little toy of metal from his hands, slightly nervous and reluctant but careful enough not to press the trigger at him, already.

"You're not holding it right, Abby. Here, I will show." He told with such ease like it was his everyday job. Was it wrong that I was turned on by how he called out my name?

And suddenly my body lit into flames. Every part of me felt as if it were dancing over a hot sizzling rack of charcoal. My heart raced, as all these weird sensations built inside my stomach.

My breathing came out all heavy and my voice couldn't help but come out barely as a whisper. "What... what are you doing?" I asked Trystan, as I felt his arm, slowly wrap around my belly. My back collided with his chest, that moved rhythmically, although his heart was quiet on a restless pace.

"Teaching you how to shoot properly." He spoke against my earlobe. I held back a moan, as his lips, unintentionally but sensuously passed my ear. I felt my core on fire, my toes curled up and my stomach churning for more.

"You're holding it wrong and slightly tilted." He spoke casually like the closeness was not a big deal. His hands covered mine, placing one under the gun and another on the trigger. His breath fanned over my neck, making me lose all my senses.

"What the fuck!" I pulled myself away from him, not being able to take it anymore.

Trystan jumped aback, completely shook by my outburst.

"I cannot fucking do this!!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands around.

"What do you—

I cut him off.

I cut him off not just of words, but also oxygen. I smashed my lips on top of his. Screw the fucking date, I couldn't wait any longer.

Yes, Saturday was tomorrow. And tomorrow felt away by an eternity. He stood frozen, not reacting at all which wasn't a good sign. Although, he didn't push me away either.

His lips were cold, yet tasted like summer. I pulled him closer, craving for his body heat and all of a sudden my every wish was granted. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me into him whilst mine travelled into his dark chocolate hair.

Our lips moved in sync, exploring all these new sensations. The taste of summer was mystic, something I had never felt before although the after taste was like honey. Sweet and delicate. He bit onto my lip, making me moan and crave for all the bubbling sensations in my body.

His tongue slipped inside my mouth, roaming around slowly. My fists curled around his hair, pulling onto them for more. Our breath was falling short, but we kept enjoying the mystical sensation as nothing could kill us, but the lack of this taste. His lips moved along mine skillfully, like he knew every spot to kill a girl slowly but crave for more. His hands moved to my cheek, angling for a deeper kiss. My toes curled up further, as I held onto him for support. He was exploring me like a kid in Disney land, every corner with pure pleasure.