Chapter 7- Everything's Gonna Be Okay

Trystan's POV
"PAIGE!PAIGE!PAIGE!" The crowd cheered on and on, anticipated for their champion.

I move to the front of the ring. Cautiously, eyeing Abigail's competition. He was a bulky man,5 times-no,10 times my size, huge muscles, toned belly but a built-up body. Curly black hair fell on his face, covering his stormy grey eyes. He had a smug look on his face, obviously overconfident. You're so going down, fat butt.

The crowd goes wild, screaming Paige's name louder, indicating she had made her arrival. The bulky guy scoff's, definitely not liking the attention she was grabbing, since no one was drooling over his body anymore.

She climbs the ring, confidence reflecting in her every move. I could feel her glancing at my direction for a split second, which I ain't sure was at me or not. I wave at her and throw a thumbs up, I swear I saw her nod.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. Today we're here to witness a huge fight. The guy on my right, Alister McClain, has challenged our former champion, Paige.
He claims to defeat her in 2 minutes." Harry chuckles at the end, obviously mocking the challenger.

"So what do you say? Let's witness a fight, where the challenger keeps his words or once again his ego will be smashed down to nothing." The crowd erupts in another round of scream, yelling Paige's name.

"Fighters ready?" Both of them nod, eyeing each other warily.

Ring!!

Both of them circle around each other, no one making the first move.

I find Abigail making the first move. But Alister dodges it swiftly and throws a punch on Abigail. Abigail stumbles back by a few steps, obviously caught off guard. Pain flashed in her eyes, which was soon overpowered by rage. The pain was gone as soon as it came.

This time without a mistake, Abigail punch's Alister who falls on his knees. Abigail did not stop. She throws another kick, right on his crooked nose, definitely reshaping it. Alister falls on his back, grunting in pain. He was strong that was evidently noticed since he stood up on his feet again, ignoring the oozing blood off his nose.

I could see his ego deflate, as he charged against Abigail. It seemed almost impossible how a tiny girl could beat such a bulky man. My heart was thumping so hard that I could feel it right in my throat.

Abigail lifts her leg to kick him, but since he sees it coming, Alister lifts her in mid-air and throws her on the ground harshly, just like the headmistress did to the little girl in Matilda. The crowd grows silent, the cheers had stopped, everyone gasped as Abigail steered in pain. I could see blood below her lip, a purple bruise developing in her jaw and a bump on her head.

I moved forward, almost close to the ring.

"C'mon Paige. Don't forget who you're. Don't let a loser defeat the champion." I screamed across the silent hall. I don't know where did I muster the courage to. But I did, I had to. With that everyone started chanting her name once again.

Paige got back on her legs, twisting her neck and warning her muscles. She charges towards the huge bull, while Alister stands there to throw her off again. Abigail acts to make one move but goes for another, not expecting her to suddenly change her move, Alister had messed up.

One big blow and the fat giant was down. The crowd going wild in elation.
Alister lay there, unconscious on the floor, blood dripping from his mouth and lips. A bruise formed under his right eyes, while his rubs look punctured. For sure, Abby had screwed his fighting career.

"And we've our champion once again, Paige!"

The crowd chant her name louder and louder, appreciating her. After receiving her cheque, she descends down the stairs.