Chapter 15- Onesie

In a world where she thought she was all alone, he stayed beside her like the stars with the sky..》

♥️

"I love her that is why!! I have been in love with her for more than five years straight!! She is the most important person in my life, she is everything to me, dude! Her eyes have this magic that brings out the real me, and not just the simple shy nerd who is a mama's boy, but the one who loves to fight. The one who was supposed to inherit the throne of Gonzales. The heir to Martinez Gonzales' Mafia, Vincenzo Gonzalez."

Everyone fell under an awkward silence, the tension was thicker than a spoilt sponge cake and it felt like everything had come to a halt. In the last five years, I never admitted it to anyone but myself. The thought felt surreal yet so real. Ivan and Nate stared at me in shock, like I had just admitted I was a gay who had fornicated with 3 other gays and had a night of threesome. Is it so bizarre to be in love? Taking their awkward silence and bewildered looks, I decided to continue.

"I can't believe amongst all the people, it would be the two of you who would judge me. You've known me since forever, yet you guys made such an insignificant and erroneous judgement. I can't believe you guys are my best friends."

With that, I stormed off in the opposite direction.

"Trys! Trys, we are sorry mahn. We really didn't know about the truth, it was really wrong on our part to judge you and her too." Nate tried to explain.

Soon enough, Ivan caught up wid us, apologising for the same. "I swear man, we weren't aware of the circumstance, we thought you were just screwing her behind our back. We didn't know you love her."

"Then you're supposed to freaking ask guys, not pass a fudging assumed judgement." I replied, totally disappointed and annoyed with their behaviour.

"Trys! C'mon man, we're sorry. We promise to support you with everything and neither we will pass on another inappropriate comment. We love you mahn!" Nate pleaded and hugged me. He, sure enough, knew how to convince me and soon enough Ivan joined along too. I hugged them back, smiling softly at the two morons.

"Oh, by the way, it's erotic. There's no such word erroneous. Pfft!." Ivan made a face and walked away laughing, leaving me and Nate to laugh on his back. If someone was dumber than Joey Tribbiani, it was certainly Nathaniel Royston Waltham.

Both me and Ivan make our way inside the campus, only to witness an awfully big crowd near our lockers. I and Ivan had our lockers beside one another since our last names began with G and H. Everyone was whispering or laughing about something and I was surely scared to go near the crime scene.

I am damn sure that someone had messed up with my locker and it couldn't have been other than those two chimpanzees who were born with their brains attached to their buttholes. I and Ivan exchanged curious looks, slowly making our way to the locker. Pushing through the enormous crowd, I finally come across the view and...... Oh, my God!!

Abigail stood right beside my locker with ferocity and annoyance written all over her face in a unicorn onesie. Yes, that is what I punished her with. She was wearing a baggy white and pink unicorn onesie that looked awfully cute on her. Even a real unicorn would appear a lot less cute than her. If it weren't for the people, I would've pulled her cheeks and gushed at how cute she looked. But what was she so furious about. I took a step forward, obviously gaining her attention. She looked at me and I swear to God I just saw her eyes blaring with virtual fire. One thing was obvious, all her anger was directed to me and no one else.