Prologue

Ever wondered how would it be if a nerd rejected the most gorgeous chick of the school? What if he "accidently" unveiled her secrets?

What if those secrets came with a pay back?

Unveil dark past, dirty secrets, a thirst for blood, a story of revenge and a path full of betrayal.

A story where the world runs upside down and everything comes with a consequence. It's a race, a mission, a love story. 

Will love find its way out? Or hatred take its way in? Will revenge is what they seek or will revenge seek them?

Its a story of power, passion, dedication, need and desire.

***

"You know, you're really innocent for a boy. And feisty. I like it." She commented as she played with the hem of her hair. 

"Isn't this dialogue said by guys naturally?"

"Yep smartass. But what do we do here, the situations are quite opposite, the scenerios are opposite and so are the roles. Anyways listen up. "She commands, scooting closer again while I hit myself at the wall. She brings her soft lips closer to my ears.
.
.
.
"In less than 2 days, you have found a lot about my life. You are a prime example of curiosity killed the cat, only here the cat wont die. It will live to see its own secrets unveil. Now it's my turn to find about you. You'll witness the consequences if you ever utter any of my secrets. You pried into my personal life, without a choice. And now I'll control your life with my choices. I'll see you soon, strawberry. And trust me, I don't mean to leave anytime soon. It was really your bad luck because I'll be the karma of your life. Your life's villain. " She proclaims with her infamous smirk, adding a wink at the end.

"Wh-what do you mean?? What do you intend to do??" I ask her nervously, biting my lip.

"Let destiny decide, what happens when the good boy meets the whore."
.
.
.
"The battle begins..."

○●○

Meet Trystan Gonzales. No, he's not your popular jock neither he's the hottest guy of CXHS. He's the nervous, stuttering- bullied nerd. But he's no coward. Then why is he such an introvert?

What happens when curiosity pushes him into the LaLa land of shit, where he never imagined himself to be in?

What happens when he crosses path with the biggest whore, who is also your typical high school bitch? Secrets are known and rejection becomes the new commitment?

Every nerd has an opinion to speak and every whore has a story to tell.

Everyone has seen a bad boy changing for the good girl, will the slut change too?
Let's know the maneuver of how a whore woos a nerd and how does a whore falls in love with the loser of CXHS.

Will she though?

Let's witness together, the thrilling twists, face-palming worth dumbness and awe-worthy moments of...
When the good boy meets the whore.