Chapter 5- Paige.

ABIGAIL'S POV
Self conscious, bitch, fake, slut, flawed, fake Barbie, bed partner, whore etc etc. Yes, I'm the owner and typical example of this adjectives. The school's wannabe Queen Bee who's loved by everyone but hated the very next second she turns around. In short, the typical blonde bitch of every story.

Yep, I know it all. Because if anyone has to top my hate list, it's me myself.

I'm Abigail Paige McCarthy.
Age-17.
I'm 5'10 with gorgeous brown hair and amazing blue eyes. My smile is my biggest weapon. The number of boys I have slept with is twice the number of my age. Yeah, I have slept with more than 34 boys. Wait...I don't remember the number. Boys? Value? These two words in the same line? For me? Never, unless it has a 'no' in-between it. Boys are what I like to bang and forget, yep, you heard me right. I would rather use the same tissue again and again, but the same boy in bed?

No, thankyou, next.

Yes, yes, I know. There are good boys in this world who are considerate of girls feeling and not all boys are the same, blah-blah-blah. Since the day karma flashed me the middle finger, I knew, my mr. right didn't exist.

I take a swift turn into my driveway as it comes into view. A simple house, but not a home.
The driveway was empty, indicating he wasn't here, yet.

I immediately sprint towards my room, closing it with a loud bang that echoed in the empty house. I stood in front of my mirror, staring at my own reflection, taking in my own image.

Shame, regret, broken, loser and every synonym of pathetic floated in the tears that welled up in my eyes.

"Aaaaah. Ugh." I scream and throw everything down that stood over my dresser.

I wipe off the tears that fell simultaneously with the back of my hand. My frosting aka makeup over my cake face starts melting along with the tears as I continue wiping it with aggression.

"How could he reject me?!? What does that fucking bastard think of himself?! NO ONE, NO ONE REJECTS ME. NO ONE EVER REJECTED ME OTHER THAN....." The words die down in my throat. It felt like yesterday, I was soo happy and in a moment all was ruined, crumbled like the last bits of a biscuit.

My knees gave up on me, leaving me sobbing on the floor.

🖤🖤🖤

"Please, please don't do this to me. I really love you."

"You're nothing but a piece of shit, Abigail. What made you think I love you? No one would ever want a girl like you or love you. You're just born to be rejected, just like how your mother left. You deserve to be rejected by every human specimen." He affirmed. I sat there, hearing his words that got scripted over my heart like the calligraphy over a rock.

His eyes looked back at me with no emotion, rather he looked like the son of Satan.

He looked devoid of all the love and care he showed me in the past 2 years like I never existed in his life.

"And see this??" He flashes his phone in front of my eyes.
"With one press over the send button, everyone will have all your so-called videos in their gallery."

And that's all it needed for the leftover pieces of my heart to shatter like glass.

My eyes widen the very second he bought his mobile in the vision of my eye. I could literally hear each and every little piece of my heart break down into zillions of pieces. He flashes his phone before me, devilishly laughing.