Chapter 25- Maybe's

《《 In a world full of despair, they still hung onto their maybe's》》

And just as I almost hit my target. "TRYSTAN, NO!!"

I glanced back, almost swirling drunkenly.

"Don't." She shook her head weakly, her eyes falling shut. "You can't do that. This isn't you. That man is still my father and you are still the simple, innocent, naive guy I know. Don't let anger overpower you."

Her voice was weak and meek. She sounded exhausted and almost on the verge of giving up. That's when it got to me, what the tattle tail am I doing?!

There's a sexually harassed girl fighting for her consciousness and I'm trying to get the justice that this man isn't responsible for even. I shake my head, almost like throwing the ghost of Vincenzo out of my body.

I drop the bat in an instant, running for Ab- Paige's aid. She was still naked, shaking and murmuring something under her breath. I was not able to look at her without the red blush tinting my cheeks but neither did I know how to help a naked girl get dressed. And trust me, this weird electricity and butterflies inside me wasn't helping either.

By now she had wholly passed out. Her cheeks were soaked in her own tears and a few drops still managed to escape despite her eyelids being closed.

4 years ago.

"Atta boy." Nath greeted with a spank. I looked at him incredulously, obviously judging him by his action. "Are you coming to the masquerade party?"

"Umm... let me think what is that two-letter word that I always say. Oh yes, no!"

"Oh c'mon T, we will be bored without you." Ivan joined along, jumping like a little kid for candy.

I threw the incredulous look again. Every time before a party they do their best to manipulate me with such cheap lines and guess what? Yeah, I fall for it every time without a miss.

And what do these grasshoppers do after we get to the party you ask?

They ditch me as soon as they see a pair of fronts and backs jumping to the music.

I am just in 8th grade. Too young to say the words.

"Trys, man. Heloo." Both Nath and Ivan waved their hands.

"Serious bro, how do you zone out like that." They did their creep twin thing.

"What were you guys saying?"

"Party!!" Both of them exclaimed.

"No."

7 Hours Later.

(Above is a picture of both Abigail and Trystan from the party)

"Wooo Hooo!" My best friends exclaimed as we made our way into the most popular masquerade party of the year. The theme was strictly red and black which meant the girls happily dressed into the tightest and unbreathable hot red dress and guys dressed into a classic black tuxedo.

The boys threw me inside a pair of all-black tuxedo and then ruffled my hair like it was nothing but just dandruff over someone's shoulder. Yes, I do mean everything literally. The only thing I picked was the black masquerade mask that covered almost half of my face.