Chapter 24- Nightmares Are Real

Yes, Yes, Yes I know, I'm late by 4 days. In my defence, 13reasonswhy last season was finally released and I got to binge-watching it. Anyone finished watching it????????

I was about to publish right after that but unfortunately, a very close friend's sister passed away due to pregnancy complications. So, it was pretty effed up.

TO MAKE IT UP, I WILL PUBLISH AGAIN BY FRIDAY WHICH MEANS JUST ONE DAY OF WAIT IN THE MIDDLE.

So just so I can know my WTGMTW family, let's start getting to know each other??

Favourite band?? :
Mine is I-D, BTR, BACKSTREET BOYS, CNCO AND LITTLE MIX.

This is a dedication to the special people who stayed with me and waited for the update.
mybrainissored
_princesa_x

@4Token2Pisces0(for some reasons this isn't getting tagged)

MSnaaz
Junaid_8
carlusmorrison3
awesomefluff
Devisingh300

THANKYOUUUU SOOOO MUCH
GUYS❤😍.

《》《》《》《》《》《》

《《 If he was her Knight in shining armour, then she was his sword.》》

The door was locked as expected while the screams got intense every second. My heartbeat louder and louder, terrified beyond imagination. I gulped on my own saliva, not ready to come across what I had pictured in the dream.

Here goes nothing. And I finally hit the metal bat over the knob to unlock the door in one go. I throw the door open, only to find something much much much worst than the deadly dream I had seen.

Have u ever craved the last piece of cake so badly only for it to be snatched by someone else?

That's what I felt, only a million times worst. Here, there were way too many snatchers trying to gobble up the single piece of cake.

Yes, you guessed it right. The reality is much much worst than my nightmare.

Abigail was tied down to her very own bed. Her silky brown hair was tangled in a mess, her ocean blue eyes were swollen, her face was pale and red, her lips bleeding and her body, naked. Four disgusting men had their hands lingering over every place on her body, no men are allowed unless the girl granted it to him herself.

I shivered as I came across every person's nightmare. One of the guys was kissing her roughly over her lips whilst Abigail tried her best to resist it. In spite of her lips bleeding profusely and the cries of pain, he sucked onto them like a hungry vampire. Another had his one hand over her right breast while his mouth was sucking on the other. She was trying her best of jerking him off her, but all the odds stood against her.

The third guy was kissing her stomach and roaming his hand over her like she was a freaking amusement park. Every part of her body rejected him more than the times a guy got kicked in his nuts but to them, it was pure pleasure.