Chapter 22~just another day~

****DON'T SKIP THE A/N, IT IS IMPORTANT*****

A/N:::::::

I'm terribly terribly sorry for-

1. not updating for a while.
2. being unsocial than ever.
3. not replying in comments.
4. not replying to pms & on message board.
5. not responding in any new updates of the stories of which I'm a regular reader.
6. not starting to read those new stories, I've said whose authors I will read their stories in future.
7. not reading those article for which I've tagged the authors before.

I'm sorry..again.

so....

I want to clear the things up.
Hope you all will forgive me..
I'm not being rude or something babies I was just side tracked by my eventfull life and then on 25th March my heaven fall apart. Zayn left One Direction.
It may or may not sound anything to you, but when I got the news it was 26th March in India. I was watching the 2nd cricket semi final. Clearly, the day could not have been more worse. At first I was too shocked to react.I was so numb. But finally realisation hit me and I broke down. I can't explain to you guys how saddening the feeling was! How strong the heartache was! It was like my own brother left my family. It means more than it sounds. I shed a million tears for my Zayn bro for 6 consecutive days. After that I also cried but the reasons were not him. Since he has quit a lots of ups and downs is going in 1D.I know, if you're not a directioner it all seems gibberish to you. But please carry on, I've something important to say.
Before it, I just wanna say that it was one of my worst period of life. I cried and cried.Words fails to express how out of life realisation was that. I slept while crying and woke up with a tear strained face then again burst into fresh tears. I was shocked, angry, sad, mad , torn, broken, shattered, pissed at him..at my big brother. The pain was too much. But I forgave him. I wish he will find peace in life in whatever path he chose for himself. I'll manage to live with my four broken boys. And no matter how hurt I'm by his behaviour I'll never stop loving my big bro. Now I feel pity for him, sorry for him, disappointed for him too. And yes I still want he would come back where he belongs, in 1d, beside his four brothers.

And in this sensitive condition the rest of our four angels Liam, Harry, Louis and Niall stood up for us like the saviours they're. They called us heroes for never losing faith on them  but I'll call them my heroes for sticking in my broken heaven being angels only for us. I'll forever love these five babies unconditionally.
And I don't know wheather my broken heaven would go back like the previous five years or not, but it will be four in my eyes but five in my heart...forever... :'( :'(

Sorry guys, for the third time, for being carried away.
These five boys are one of the best gift of my life  And now a part of my gift is stolen. I can't help but mourn. But heartache makes one stronger. So now I'm almost stable and will act strong for my boys.

Ah, so..here are some points which will be followed by me-

i) I can't promise for any regular update of my any book till July,2015 since my final exam is coming. If I will ever get any time I'll update in this period. But that will be a surprise update.
Take that there will be no update of my any stories till July, 2015

ii) I'm inborn unsocial. And nowadays I'm glued to only and only 1d news. The rest of the world has faded away since last week. But I won't survive without interacting with you. So I will surely.On/After July, 2015 maybe.

iii) I will reply to your every comments if I've get notified on it and I'll find them in future while scrolling through notification panel. And that too on/after July, 2015..maybe!