Chapter 32~ Confusions~

A/N:

  How are you guys in this terribe heat? Here the temperature is around 40 degree but the 'real feel' is around 50. It's so hot:-( And the discomfort level is also high. Take care buddies of yourselves and others.

And thanks a load for this support; for reading, voting, commenting, standing and waiting for my story.

Here is some trash I have written as a new chapter. Tbh I was not in the mood of writing. But I have made you wait enough. So this is what I could write. I had the whole story plan years back. But me being the laziest in earth I'm writing only chapter 32. Thank you for bearing me and my laziness and my story.
And the cover in media is made by _Khush_  .
I will put it on cover next.
If you too want to do a cover feel free to message me. But I don't pay. Lol.
And if anybody knows where rfz08 is please let me know. She is missing from wattpad. And I can't believe she could left wattpad without informing me.

And so much is going around in the world. If I survive in this tremor shaken, flyover-collapsing city I will definitely write the next chapter.
For now
Enjoy !

***********************************************************************************************************************

" Weeks on end, I'm on the road

I start to lose my sense of home
I should've called so many times but I,
I just sat next to my phone.."

                     { Running Low,Shawn Mendes. }

*************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 32~ Confusions ~

|| Siddharta's  p.o.v ||

I did not know where I was or to be specific where my mind was. But the sharp whistle is all it takes to break my haze. And then I remembered someone was walking behind me, someone- Tora!
Shit!
I whip back in a lightening speed and saw her- she has just crossed the path.
Shit!
I start running to her.
Has she just crossed the track blindly?
It is a matter of few seconds she could have been dead!
Was she just following me without giving a slide glance to the road, to the railways?
I curse her stupidity and run faster to her.
What I'm figuring out from this distance is she is trembling.
She did cross the path without knowing the train coming.
I reach to her. She is lost. I try to say something but nothing comes out. We both stand silently for a while then she starts walking.
I proceed to follow her and I realise all this while something is thumping wildly at the left of my chest, inside of my ribs.
It is my heart.
I did not know it was there.