Chapter16-part ii~a snap of his mind~

Don't expect it to be a direct p.o.v. of Sidhu cause it's not.. It's only a sneak peak and short...

I'm late and have come up with a short chapter..
sorry has been becoming cliche I guess but still sorry...
I'm  physically ill and mentally upset.. These stand top all of my probs rn..
Rests not gonna explain..
I'll be happy if u bear with this extreeeemely short chap..
Hopefully I'll update tomorrow if I'll get chance...
n I'm upset with my life not with you guys..
Love u...

*****************************************

" hands are silent..
voice is numb..
tried to scream out my lungs..
it makes thing harder...
and tears stream down my face..."
       { Moments, 1D }

************************************

Chapter16-part ii~a snap of his mind~

Siddhartya was sitting there on the grass in a park...furiously tugging the grass and some innocent wild flowers and tearing them apart..

He just wanted to run away from this marriage..from his life..

His mind swam back to the moment when his life was a happy one..an one for which everyone wished one for..

And now?
Oh nobody wished for such mishap for his enemy even...

Just about one and half year ago his life was a cheerful one..
Every moment of his newly wed life had been so sweet, so blessed, so perfect...
How Neeva and he  were crazy for each other..
With the passing of every day, every night their love was getting deeper..

But the tragedy of life made his life upside down...leaving him only to mourn for his lost love...
to live dead...

And  his second marraige added a new trouble to his life..
upset his lonelyness...

He was living like a zombie but living with peace...with a never ending impossible yarning to get back Neeva and their child ...

But he never yarned for a second girl in his life..

But his mother tied him with Tora 'blackmailing' him with his promise...

For the sake of  Neeva he calmed himself and married Tora with utter disgust...

He didn't give a damn when after a long time he saw Tora..and saw her as his bride..

He didn't notice for once that how her two innocent eyes were holding so much emotions during 'shuvodrishti'...

He didn't notice how a crimson shade was creeping to her cheeks whenever he had to touch her during the wedding as per custom..

He didn't fathom Tora was neither forced by her mother or his mother to this marriage but was only wanted for him...was begged for him..and so she willingly bid her maiden life to be his...

His heart didn't clench at the heart breaking scene of  departure of Tora from her family..

He just didn't give a f*ck about this...and it didn't matter to him anymore that Tora is his best buddy's sister...
He was just waiting for this stupid wedding to be ended...

He purposely escaped from his house today leaving his cell phone also at the house...

He was loosing his patience getting the congratulations repeatedly....being showerd by blessings for married life and all...

Why didn't the people shut the f*ck up and leave the house after having the grand feast!!

He was tired of playing along with all the relatives and bloody customs...

He was torn...

But hopefully today is the last day of this showing off marriage....well atleast for him it was nothing more than showing off...

This was the last time he had to dress up nicely for the reception and greet all the attendent people...

Seeing the orange sun was scattering rays all over the sky Sidhu realised he had to return back his home...

He stood up casually dusting the dry grass sticking on his pant and strode towards his house to get ready for another stupid occasion...the reception...

************************************************************************

¤¤ shuvo-drishti : first exchange of glances between bride & bridegroom... ( 'shuvo' means auspicious & ' drishti' means glance...)
in this occasion the bride is carried to the groom by her brothers . the bride has to hide her face with the pair of betel leaves....After 7 round moves of the bride to a peripheral path around the groom, the bride is allowed to remove the betel leaves from her face still sitting on the piri holding by her brothers...
She removes the leaves slowly and steals glances from the groom..and the groom is then also allowed to see her bride as well as steal glances from her when the leaves are being removed from her blushing face...

**"""""""""""""*******""""""""******
**""""""""""""""***************"""""

**not edited**

**written on my phone**

************************"""*********

** this chapter is dedicated to @_Khwaish_ for being a sincere reader of my stories...

      -truant_Delilah_xx

*************:'::::::::::::::'::::*********
********************:':''''''''''':::'*****