Chapter-34~going on and moving in~

A/N: Yeah I'm late in updating. I slept off yesterday :( Sorry. And this is just a filler. So Sorry again.
I will update after 27th May(hopefully).
Thanks a lot for your amazing support.

I forgot to tell you the story went #3 in general fiction :)

Thank you thank you thank you:-)

And one thing I like to share is in this story there won't be a sudden change in Sidhu. It is a very slow process and this is happening. And this thing is hidden in his words,in his behaviour and in his weird nature. Hope you have realized it in the previous chapters and will do in this chapter too. And if you have not then my writing fails. Well, waiting for your comments.

This chapter is dedicated to my long lost reader @MuktiNair

Again, this is just a filler.
Enjoy!

****************************************************************************************************************

"Oh, angels sent from up above
You know you make my world light up
When I was down, when I was hurt
You came to lift me up
Life is a drink, and love's a drug
Oh now I think I must be miles up
When I was hurt, withered, dried up
You came to rain a flood...

So drink from me, drink from me
When I was so thirsty
We're on a symphony
Now I just can't get enough
Put your wings on me, wings on me
When I was so heavy
We're on a symphony
When I'm lower, lower, lower, low......."

                                                        {Hymn For The Weekend, Coldplay Feat. Beyoncé}

********************************************************************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter-34~going on and moving in~

|| Tora's p.o.v. ||

I don't know for how long or for whom I have cried. At a point my tears come to a halt and my heart settles down and I head  straight to shower.

I get rid of my saree and the rest of my wearings and my ear-rings,my golden bangles ,anklets and take a long shower.

Then I slip into a white T and a purple slacks, comb my wet hair lightly,wear my specs and contemplate what to do now!

I look in the mirror. The red luster is still lingering on my face for the previous red colour and for that continuous crying.

I feel dizzy  for the crying and all mental tiredness. I badly need a strong tea. So I climb down the stairs and find Siddharta is sitting on the floor by the couch.

I don't ask him anything, I just make tea- enough for both of us and pour them on two teacups.

" Here" I bend and keep the cup in front of him. Then straight up and sip on mine.
Ah. that is a nice feeling.
I stride to the single seat couch and sit there with my legs folded on the couch.
The hot liquid untangles my messed up thoughts.