Chapter17~the reception~

Thank you to all whoever voted/commented/did both/read silently/cared for me...

I'm really touched...

And I know I've not replied to you guys...
not through inbox..not through comment box..not through message board...and not for now..for a few weeks...
but I'll reply you all babes..( don't tell me I don't have to..)
Don't think that I'm becoming rude or something...
Anyways again a cliche sorry for becoming unsocial..
I may not be expressive these days but don't forget I love you...

********^^^^^^^^^^******************

"
Khudaya Ve .. Hai …
Ishq Hai Kaisa Ye Ajeeb Re

{My God, my Master.. sigh..
How inscrutably bizarre love is…}

Dil Ke Kareeb Laya Dil Ka Naseeb Re

{My heart inched closer to me
Fueled, guided by its destiny}

Khudaya Ve .. Hai …
Ishq Hai Kaisa Ye Ajeeb Re

{My God, my Master.. sigh..
How inscrutably bizarre love is…}

Aankhon Se Khwaab Ruthe
Apno Ke Saath Chuthe
Tapti Hui Raaho Mein
Paron Ke Chaale Futhe

{Dreams abandoned my eyes and
sulked away
Ties with my loved ones burn in the
hearth
In the blazing heat of the paths I tread
While the soles of my feet crack like
barren earth....}"

            { song-'khudaya ve' (from the bollywood movie 'Luck' )}

************************************************************************

Chapter17~the reception~

|| Tora's p.o.v. ||

Juhi informed  me that Sidhartya had arrived shortly... I sighed in relief... I was dressing up for the reception with the help of an aunty from the neighbourhood...

And Juhi and Rimi were here to help her up with the dress up but they were more flipping their hair and adjusting their dresses than helping me...

Applying the lipstick like nth time they decided to leave the room as the dresser aunty didn't need any help from them..

I was a little nervous for Sidhu's vanishing away...so I could not concentrate on my dressing....but he had come now making myself calm...

So my mind was now stable and able to follow every direction what the aunty was delivering...

She is an expertee....She took less than one hour to wrap the midnight blue venarasi saree  on me perfectly with a neat finishing in arranging the plates and the trail..followed by a nice make up and smart maching of jewelry...

At the end she tied a jasmine garland with my hair making me ready for the occasion...

*       *        *

I was sitting on the queen chair on the stage...alone... Except for a few relatives nobody had arrived to this venue of the reception..

Not even Siddhartya..not even Ridhima aunty..

and not even anyone from my house..

Along with Juhi and Rimi I came here...

Some uncles were roaming around the venue..checking the tea-stall, coffee-stall, phuchka-stall and rests...