Chapter19(b)~the night of making love or delivering hate?-part ii-

My test is knocking on the door but still I updated for you guys.
Don't forget to fill the star with orange.
and,
A VERY HAPPY SARASWATI PUJA to you guys....
aka
BENGALI-VALENTINE'S DAY ^-^
♥♥♥

WELL, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW UPCOMING BOOK CALLED
" LOYALITY CHECK "♥♥♥
PRETTY PLEASE...
I will give you the link on the comment box.
& thaaaaaaank youuuuu to all whoever helped the previous chapter to
gain votes beyond the half-century♥♥♥♥
love you guys...
take care♥♥♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The world is so unpredictable. Things happen suddenly, unexpectedly. We want to feel we are in control of our own existence. In some ways we are,
in some ways we're not. We are ruled by the forces of chance and
coincidence."
     ~Paul Auster~

~~~~~~~~¤¤¤¤¤¤¤~~~~~~~~

Chapter19(b)~the night of making love or delivering hate?-part ii-

||  Tora's p.o.v. ||

Minutes trickled by and I stood there leaning slightly on the window base. The candles had burnt completely.So only a dull moonlight was illuminating the room now. But the faint scent of the candles were still lingering.

It was a very unfamilior feeling that I was married and it felt more unreal when it came to Sidhu..my husband who was probably fast asleep on the bed now , half-lying.

Did I have to spend the night by standing! The few fancy chairs present in the room were not suitable for lying down. But here now I needed to as my  hip started to ache for standing for nearly one hour and back started to ache also for I didn't know why.

And there the bed was large enough for my small figure which could easily fit at a corner of it.

But, dear Sidhu was sleeping there.

Would it be too shameful for Sidhu to share a bed unknowingly and innocently with his second wife ?

I guessed no but guessed yes immidiately.

But here my pain in my back and hip is unbearable. So in delerium I decided to stretch my figure on the bed.

I strolled towards the bed.

Sidhu was lost in his slumber. His side of head rest on the footboard  and he was in half-lying position on his side turning his back to me. His legs were folded and hands were  curled up to his side.

And the maroon sherwani  was hugging his frame in a luscious way. He had lost his weight noticibly since I had seen him some long years ago. Probably it was the tragedy of his life which affected his health.

His silk dhoti  what he had worn on reception was now replaced by satin pajama. Poor him, for his cousins he did not get the chance to change into something comfortable.

His head should be hurting for keeping it on wooden footboard and lying in this awkward angle.

I grab a pillow making no sound and tried to insert it behind his side of neck.

Being partly successful without waking him up hesitantly I climbed on the bed through the flower-chains silently and shifted to the headboard, fairly far from Sidhu.

I waited for several minutes to notice was my presence disturbing him?

But he was sleeping so deeply that he was unable to sense my present.