Chapter15~the new home~

IT IS #175 IN GENERAL FICTION..
WOOOOOO...
EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING ONLY FOR UUUUUU MY SWEET READERS..
THNKUUUUUUU...
♥♥ KEEP READIND...
♥♥& DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

********************************

" Be extremely subtle, even to the point
of formlessness. Be extremely
mysterious, even to the point of
soundlessness. Thereby you can be
the director of the opponent's fate."
Sun Tzu

*********^^^^^^^^^^*************

Chapter15~the new home~

|| Tora's p.o.v. ||

We sat there with the loose ends of our dresses being tied with each other just like our lives had bound together...

Starting from Sidhu's parents, grandparents  and uncles-aunties every elder gave us blessings while we touched their feet...congratulated us for the happy married life with showering of gifts...

I was being introduced to Sidhu's family.. I shyly smiled at everyone accepting their praise for my sweetness...

The two hyper cousins of Sidhu who had been making confused everyone with the countings while I was encircling Sidhu yesterday and demanding money from Sidhu today refusing to take back the pitcher were accompaning me now to be adjusted in the new environment...

These Rimi and Juhi brought a kulo  filled with paddy and kori and several very small baskets with loose lids..

The game is that the groom had to fill every small baskets with the paddy along with some kori on the top of it and put the lid on with his right hand.. After his filling up the bride had to put off the lids of the basket and pour the stuff on the kulo scattering the paddy and the kori in the such a way that the next time the groom would face difficulty to fill up the baskets collecting those..This would run for three times then the bride had to fill up the baskets in the same way but with left hand while the groom had to scatter them make it difficult for the bride..

According to the custom the one who would do it more neatly will run the household more perfectly..

I playfully spread the paddy on the kulo not piling up so that Sidhu would face problem in filling the baskets..

The first time he neatly and hurridly  filled them up as if he wanted a break from all these stupid stuff...

I again poured them but did not make it difficult for him..

He filled up with the same perfection..

The third time followed the second..

And in my time it became a little bit difticult since I had to do it with left hand..

It is an injustice for bride I guess..

Rimi cheered for me while Juhi remained silent as a support of his brother's skill..

But Sidhu had made it so easy for me ( not intentionally I can guess )

upturning the baskets and pouring the stuff one upon another make it a pile..

I faced no difficulty to take a handful of the paddy and fill up the baskets..

So I had finished them pretty neatly all of the three times..

Seeing the results some aunts kept saying

" Awe looks like the groom is so helpful towards his bride eh?"

And here I silently wished if their words were true...

  *          *            *

The sky started to darken...

Ridhima aunty told Sidhu to go upstairs and not to come down for today as kalratri  had started and for tonight the bride and groom were not allowed to see each others faces..

Sighed in relief he exited from the room not bidding anyone..

Shortly Priyamda also left for his house and I spend the rest of the evening chatting with my in laws and my new relatives...

*      *     *

The evening tumbled down to the night so fast..

After everyone's dinner I was brought to Ridhima aunty's room along with Juhi and Rimi for sleep..

Ridhima aunty and some aunts stayed awake for some preparations for the next day's occasion..

The three of us settled in the king size bed with me middle of them...

The soft touch of the bed cover was so inviting to be dozed off and the tiredness also making my eye-lids heavy but Rimi was chattering non stoply...

Suddenly a serious question from their chatter snapped me out of my diziness..

" Errr..boudi do you know it's his errr.. second marriage? "

" Yes..I know..I know about the tragedy that had happened to him..it's so pathetic.."

" He loved her a lot..rather loves her still I guess..", Juhi murmured.

I did not know what to say I nodded in agreement...

" We're not ready for this...I mean his second marriage..it's not even six months since Neeva boudi passed away..."

I suddenly felt uninvited in this family ..the next day of my wedding I was being informed about my husband's previous wife and his love for her..And the way I was being informed like I had forcefully entered in his life..

I really wanted to know about Sidhu..share all his pain..but only from him..not from someone else...

A loneliness gripped my heart...

My mother's loving face kept haunting me..

I was missing her...

It was the first time after getting married I felt so pathetic...felt that I was too young to be married..to cop up with such foreign emotions...

**********************************

oh ho ....I really felt sorry for Tora...
what do you think guys plz let me know...

************************************

** not edited **

** written on my phone **

"""""*******"""""""**********""""""""
::::*****************:::**************

** kalratri- the night in the next day of wedding.. In this night the bride and groom are not allowed to see each others faces...

** kori- formerly used as money...

** kulo- a stuff for sorting rice...

**da- an addressing to elder brother...

**boudi- sister-in-law...

***********************:::::::*********
:::::::::::::::::*******************::::::::

** dedicated to @namesakePrincess for being a cute supporter of mine...♥♥♥

              -truant_Delilah_xx

-------------/////////------------
//////////------------------------