Chapter1(a)~Flashback~part i

" I'm all out of faith, this is

how I feel

I'm cold and I'm

ashamed bound and

broken on the floor..."

{ Torn, Natalie Imbruglia }

************************************

Chapter1 ~Flashback~

< 3 months ago>

Neeva was standing infront of the mirror admiring her new Kurti. She patted her small 4 months baby bump and started to observe its reflection on the mirror in different angles. After satisfying with her observation she started to do her hair. Her long thick straight hair... She wondered how Siddhartya admired her hair since their 2nd year of college... Losing herself in the memory of their romantic college days she started to put her hair in a bun...

The dark had crawled to the city sky announcing the appearence of evening. There was a party at Neeva's mom house in the evening. She was getting ready for that. Siddhartya could not make to attend it. He had to stay at home for some important office work.

" Sidhu...Sid?" Neeva called him.

" Yeah baby, coming... " Sid appeared immediately at the door.

" I'm going. " Neeva told him during applying deo here and there of her body. She always spend more deo than usual need.

" Drive carefully ha." he warned as he came near to her and placed his hand on her tummy. "Daddy will be waiting for you both." he whispered to her belly...with this he landed a soft kiss on her bump.

" Am I not getting one? " Neeva pouted. Delivering her a yeah-yeah-sure smile he kissed her cheek.

" Karabi Mashi kept your food in the fridge..okey." Neeva informed Siddhartya as she tired to put on her heels. Karabi was their house-maid cum cook.

"No heel ma'am.." Sid ordered.

" Only one and half inches Sid!! " she whined.

" Whatever. No heel."

" Yes. "

" Na "

" YES!"

"NAY!"

" Fine! " Neeva huffed and was about to storm off the house with her sandals but he grabbed her by hands...

" Be carefull darling, you possessed my two lives.."

Neeva smiled sincerely and kissed his neatly shaved jaw.

" I will. Bye."

" Bye."

* * *

Neeva was waiting for the red signal to become green. It's already late and the traffic jam!

"ugh!" she murmured to herself. Calculating the time she realised it would be better to take the bypass. As soon as the signal became green she turned the Santro to the left and headed towards bypass.

The big trucks were rushing through the bypass with an express speed. There was no trace of sunlight in the sky. Dark had captured it totally. Their headlights and the road lights were only lights in the bypass now. She increased her speed a little and kept her eyes on the road. Suddenly-

THRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUSHHH...

The car stopped after dragging itself in the middle of the road and placing itself diagonally.

"Shit." she cursed. The tire had bursted. She turned the lock of the door but did not notice a truck was running towards her car with an enormous speed. And then it happened. The truck could not check its speed. And before she get out of the car, the truck rammed into it.

* * *

As soon as Nisha left the guest room to join her mother in kitchen her husband

Priayam swichted on the television. Today there was a party in Nisha's parents' house. So Nisha and he came here in the afternoon.Neeva had not come yet. Nisha had called her sister about half and hour ago. She had informed that she was on the way. But still there was no sigh of her.

When the ringtone of Nisha's cellphone dominated the commentry of the football match going on the television then Priyam heared it.

" Hellow" he recieved the call. He already started to headed towards the kitchen to hand the phone to Nisha but the unfamiliar voice stopped him.

" Do you know Neeva Bose from whose phone I'm calling? According to her call register she attended her last call from this number. " a matured lady voice spoke.

" y-yeah. She is my wife's sister. What happened to her?" Priyam asked in a startled voice.

" She had an accident. She was admitted to city hospital. Please inform her guardian and tell them

to arrive as soon as possible..."

Priyam's throat suddenly became dry. Before calling for Nisha and informing Siddhartya about the accident he could only think for one thing. According to Nisha's last update Neeva was pregnant!!! So this case could not be more critical.

***********************************

< to be continued on next part >