Chapter8~A short glimpse at groom's house~

"
Miss you, Tonight I feel so cold and
lonely,
And baby you're so far away,
The space between us keeps on
growing,
How I wish that you could hear me
when i say,
No, no, no, no, no, no, no,
Wish you could hear me say,
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh I miss you, Oh I miss you,
oh, baby since you walked away,
Oh I miss you, Oh I miss you,
I miss you more and more each day...."

                  { Miss You , Enrique Iglesias... }

Chapter8~A short glimpse at groom's house~

Who knew repeatation of an exciting thing could be such saddening!

And who thought there would be a repeatation of Sid's marriage!!!

That's what Ridhima was feeling...

The first time the preparation for Sid's marriage with Neeva had been very pleasurable but this time.....she sighed..

But still she handling the pre-wedding arrangements very skillfully with Arun with a desparate hope.....

And this time...Sid was not available for anything.....Not for ordering the caterers or for renting the mandap.....

So she called Agastya for some help which he was gladly willing to do....and what to hide from him!! He knew everything....

But Agastya purposely had been coming to Sid's house when he was not there....He realised both of them were not in the condition of confronting each other...

But that  Saturday the thing went a bit different....

when Agastya was about to leave Sid's house after selecting the menu of the meal of the reception of the day after one day of the wedding, Sid entered the house...For some reason he had returned early....

The one sentence he stated seeing Agastya was " Ohh you're also in Ma's plan! " His voice was so tiring and helpless....

Ridhima and Agastya both decided to remain silent not wanting to create a scene just a few days before  the occasion..

and with that Sid had gone to the attic and Agastya also left the house shrugging off the little hurt which was delivered by the current behavoir of his childhood bud. ..

And now Agastya also could not wait for the wedding....hoping there would be some miracle followed by it which would pull Sid back in his own self........

************************************************************************

** not edited**

** written on my phone **

***********************************

¤¤ mandap -- where the wedding will take place....

***********************************

so it's a super short chapter for you guys....
& apart from it you must be wondering there is no  Sid & Tora scene yet  .....like I said before I'm building the pillar of this story...and upto chapter10 it will be going like that..but after it the actual story will start..sorry for making you bored...( I know this updates are boring ) by these..but I can't help it...I've started this story such a way that I'm unable to skip this thing or do it in an other way...l'm not satisfied myself noticing the way I'm killing my story making it boring...but being my intelligent readers you are hope you will understand my trouble and don't leave my story....

thank for reading my story lovlies...♥♥♥♥

pleaseeee leave a

♥♥ vote

♥♥ comment

♥♥♥ but don't leave me..lln...♥♥♥

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥ this chapter is dedicated to my new friend & new sister @rittora♥♥♥♥

              -truant_Delilah_xx♥♥♥

♥♥~~\~~~~~\\~\~~~~~~~~\~\\~\\\~~~~~~\~\~~~\~\\\\\\\\\\~\~\\\~~~~~~~♥♥