Chapter3~the proposal~

"Believe, believe, believe......

I don't know how I got here...

I knew it wouldn't be easy.....

But your faith in me was so clear..

It didn't matter how many times I got

knocked on the floor...

But you knew one day I would be

standing tall.....

Just look at me now....

Cause everything starts from

something...

But something would be nothing...

Nothing if your heart didn't dream with

me....

Where would I be, if you didn't believe....."

{ Believe, Justin Bieber...}

************************************

Chapter3~the proposal~

Life has never been easy to anyone in a continuous way..It gives us tears..gifts us smile.....sometime steals our sanity..again brings the cheerful mood back...sometime when we are so busy to enjoy the brighter parts of the life...something happens and in a blink of an eye everything is shattered....This is how Sid is right now.....

And sometime before declaring the decision of our fate life puts us in a test....

....A test which is much harder than our familier institutional ones....Here we will get no mark to pass or fail but get something which may help us to lead our life in a better way or it may damage our progression in life too.....

Sometime it gives option...but instead of helping it can turn the thing much worse also...

...Just like the proposal of Ridhima bothering Dola....She could accept it for her daughter Tora or could simply deny it......But there was nothing in the middle of these two...

...These two straight options were disturbing her...

...If there was a way to help Sid without binding Tora with him she would gladly accept it at any cost..

...but the absence of such thing made it harder for her to judge and decide.......

She was contemplating wheather it would be right to let Tora be married to Sid or not...

...Being the typical Indian mother she knew that one day she had to bid Tora for her husband's house...

..but she was so young right now and had not completed her studies yet....

And the most questionable point is Siddhartya..

Had he already forgotten about Neeva?

   Ofcourse not...

She had known him from his childhood for his unbreakable friendship with Agastya...and she knew it so well that he was not definitely ready for another marraige and Ridhima did not try to hide it too....

She again recalled their confrontation of afternoon....

Around 5 Ridhima had come to Dola today..Tora had not been at home....After having the afternoon tea Ridhima directly asked Tora's hand for the marriage desparately....and Dola being Dola could not reject her on her face...She had tried to make her calm...telling how could Tora handle Sid? If Sid did not hold a past with Neeva then it was another thing...Dola would give her concern without asking Tora in that case..But here the situation was completely different....