One Step Closer...

" Heart beats fast

Colours & promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid

to fall,

but watching you stand alone

All of my doubt

suddenly goes away

somehow...

One step closer... "

{ A Thousand Years, Christina Perri }

~One Step Closer~

I was observing the late afternoon sky through the open window of my room, half laid on the bed. I did not notice my so called hubby was entering into my almost dark room untill he sank on the bed before me...

"...., Siddhartya, what?"

Suddenly I did not know what had gotten into him he abruptly engulfed me in a bone-crashing hug.....

The first intentional touch of my husband...

After our out of love marriage this was the first intentional touch of him...

Tears appeared in my eyes. I did not know what should I feel. My heart started to beat so fast. But immediately I felt his broad sholders were shaking, he was shaking!!

Why?

"To..r..a.."

He spelled my name with a choked tone...

And immediately break down like the present moisty weather...

HE WAS CRYING!!!

Siddhartya was crying!!

"Shhhh, what's happen Sid?" I tried to cajole him. But he did not say anything. He cried and cried. I could not believe a grown up man was crying in my embrace like a baby.

The atmosphere became more dark due to the cloudy sky and the sudden disappearence of the sun. The moisture of the air with the moisture in his eyes made me wet.

He was still clinging to me. He had laid his head in my chest and his chin was dangerously closed to my breasts. And oh the very first intentional touch of my husband, the very first intentional touch of the man whom I worshiped....it made some uncanny feelings in my stomach. My heart was thudding insanly. And there he was, hugging me like a baby, still crying....

Suddenly his one teardrop fell on my chest and rolled down into my blouse and disappeard between the valey of my breasts. The sensation of the warm droplet in that tender part made my toe curl.

" Siddhartya?"

My word carried away by the feeble storm which suddenly broke into the room being the messanger of the upcoming rain. Welcoming the moisty air I again patted his cloudy hair, "Sid?"

"Ummm?"

He replied tiredly clinging into me with more force. Oh his gesture! My world became upside down by it. And he had no idea how he was crashing me with his weight, with the anticipation... He laid all over me...My 21 years' heart pounded like crazy...for the first loving touch of him...for the first embrace...and for the first realisation that he needs me.....

******************************

# NOT EDITED YET #

# WRITTEN ON MY PHONE #

***********************************

**WARNING**
First of all a massive thank you for clicking on my story.♥♥

If you're planning to read this story, let me inform you that it contains a lot of spelling mistakes, grammatical errors & sentence deformation. So, read at your own risk.
AND,
still if you're gonna  read this story  thank you again,
If you'll like it then vote for  every single chapter of it only if it's worth of.
Thank you,
take care♥♥♥

          -truant_Delilah_xx

~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~