Chapter9-part i-~the previous night~||Tora's p.o.v.||

"

Aaj mene dil se...

Badalon se mil ke...

today from my heart...

I met the clouds...

Sapno ki barish se Kaliyaan saja ke...

Mehki umango se khusboo churake...

arranging the petals from the rain of (my) dream...

stealing the fragrance from (my) aromatic hope....

Halki se boodoon mein...

Lehro ki gunjo mein ...

in the shallow droplets...

in gathering of the waves...

hey hey gum ho jana re .....

hey hey I've to get absorbed......

Doob jana re...

Mujhko doob jana re ...

Tere paas aana re ...

Mujhko doob jana re ...

have to be drowned...

I've to be drowned...

(I've to) come closer to you...

I've to be drowned...

"

{ Song- doob jana re,

from the movie- Main mere patni aur woh, ( bollywood )

}

************************************

Chapter9-part i-~the previous night~||Tora's p.o.v.||

It had been raining cats and dogs since then when my mother forced me to sleep in order to look 'fresh' tomorrow....

but Ma was still awake with full battelians of my aunts I guess...and they were busy in finishing the left arrangements...

Today I went to temple with Ma to wear shakha-pola..

Now I was feeling strange staring at my shakha-pola clad hands ...

I never used to wear bangles or even earrings...but now I have to wear all these because these would be the sign of a married girl...I was not going to get rid of these now..not atleast for coming few days....But instead of freaking out a calmness stirred in my mind....These all would be the sign of marrying 'him'....sign of 'him' being well.....and surprisingly wearing these two pair of bangles was not making me uncomfortable..instead of it a nice feeling of being someone's wife from a girl was spreading to the every cell of my body....

and I read somewhere the scientific explanations of wearing these...but for today I did not feel like recalling them...Might there be science in the rituals what we had done and was going to do tomorrow and all or might be not...but for these days I decided not to scrutinize everything by my judgemental mind .....

For some days, let myself float away with the wave of my life...

let me wrap my mind with the beliefs which my wedding occasion was supposed to bring...

let me die for every moment with the anticipation of being 'his' bride....

The heavy shower had calm down to drizzling...

This was not monsoon...

some low pressure had formed over Bay of Bengal...and that's why this sudden rain...

I always wanted it to rain on my wedding day.....and look! it's raining on the previous day of my wedding...now I would not be upset anymore if it would not rain tomorrow night....

Absorbing the moist breeze I turned on my right side feeling content....A few rain drops were getting sprinkled to my face from the North side window beside the bed...

I heared a faint 'clang'ing of utensils...probably my aunties and cousins who had arrived yesterday were set down for dinner...

My dinner was long over...

And here I was tossing ang turning and feeling the rain droplets wondering about tomorrow.....

......after so many months I was going to see 'him'.....going to see 'him' as my groom!....

...some strange feeling ran from my heart to core.....

Hugging the pilow I closed my eyes and tried to sleep....hearing the drizzling sounds of the rainfall....

....and absorbing some of them as well....

************************************

** not edited **

** written on my phone **

** I know my horrible translation of the part of the song 'doob jana re' does not do the half justice to the actual song...sorry for it guys...plz bear with this..& edits are accepted....( if somebody wants to do...but you have to PM me...posting on the comment box is not allowed... )

************************************

¤¤ shakha-conch-bangle

¤¤ pola- bangle made from a certain coral

************************************

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

so this is a super short chapter for you guys....the part ii of this chapter will be coming soon ( I hope )

don't forget to

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥ this chapter is dedicated to one of my dedicated reader @Pinky91♥♥♥

thnx a lawwwttt to all of you who are reading this story...♥♡♥♡♥

-truant_Delilah_xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥