Chapter20~unfamiliar life~

Happy Valentine's Day.♥♥♥
Thank you buddies for getting me a half-century votes in each of the last two chapters & some other chapters too.
I want this time my score board crosses 50 orange stars too.
Thank you♥♥♥

And as usual my exam is still going on. But I'm not studying.duh!

And I'm sorry I took almost 20 chapters to start the story!
How horrible I'm!

& ONE MORE THING, I'M STILL SUFFERING FROM 50 SHADES FEVER! OH MAN, HOW I WISH IT WOULD RELEASE IN INDIA WITH ZERO CUT. *POUT*

AND YES, SINCE I RETURNED FROM BOOKFAIR THE CRAVING OF READING ALL THE UNREAD BENGALI & INTERNATIONAL BOOKS SEEN IN THE FAIR KILLING ME!!

I'M REALLY MESSED UP BECAUSE OF ALL THESE. *CRY*

SO PLEASE BEAR WITH MY MESSED UP UPDATE ..

THANK YOU♥♥

LOWEE YOU♥♥

************************************

“ You've gotta dance like
there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth."
William W. Purkey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter20~unfamiliar life~

It's not that they had sex last night or had their first kiss.

Neither they made love nor even hugged.

Driven by their subconcious movement it's Sidhu who captured Tora's streched limbs with his very own.

But though this touch of her husband was unintentional, through cloths and by legs still it made Tora's heart pumping with more force.

And in this very moment Sidhu's slumber was broken also.

His eyes flutttered open only to see a very scared Tora was looking at him with a horrified look on her face, messy hair covered her forehead, and she herself was lying on a very awkward position.

No matter how adorable she was looking right now Sidhu's mind screamed to him
How dare she to lie with him!

But what could she do!

Were not she also locked up in a room with him with an only suitable sleeping arrangement.

His anger did not subside still when realisation hit him. Atleast Tora did not try to sleep like a couple and scooted far from him. But still, he would never allow any girl to come closer to him after Neeva. He had to make sure this. And he would do something about his living without Tora. He was not ready to even breath the same air.

And she is-

Suddenly a soft touch on his calf made him snapped out of his sleepy realisation and his eyes travelled to his very own legs.

|| Tora's p.o.v. ||

His eyes fluttered open.

I breathed in fear.

And prepared myself for his bursting.

But he kept staring at me with a hollow expression.

His sleepy brain was working slowly I guess. He was taking time, he was taking a fair amount of time to realise, to shout upon me.

And there was an uncomfortable silence.