XXVII - Candor

Kinsley's POV

  I awoke to find myself in a soft fluffy silken bed that reminds me of the thin gossamer threads of a spider web. How I managed to find myself in a bed and not in a cab car driven by a skeleton was a little beyond me. Although, I'd pin it on the use of magic that I hadn't woken up when they moved me. 

  Shifting softly the sheets fall from my body. I find myself in a blood free black shirt and shorts. My stomach looking even rounder and I want to cry again. My hormones are so out of whack, I feel like I could cry and throw up all at the same time. 

  Which currently was a very possible thing that could happen to me! 

But I found that their was nothing in my belly, well no solid food at least. I barley felt the need to eat anymore. I just consumed blood and that seemed to please the little ones residing in my stomach.

  "Kins it's been forever!" A voice sounds from above me and I look up to find my ever crazy friend floating above my head. His eyes a majestic shade of purple and that in the shape of a cat. His ghostly grey hair floating around him magic wafting off him giving the sweet smell of tangerines and poison. If you knew what poisoned smelled like that is, although it was rather sweet in nature.

  He looked the same since I'd seen him back when I was a child of a mere seven. The only difference that was attuned to my view would be his hair, which isn't a sea green anymore and much longer.

  Drifting down from the ceiling his lands lightly on the bed, his eyes a gentle as he looks at my stomach. He must know that they aren't just Wolf but other creatures, he was one of the oldest wizards out their.

  Witches are a dime a dozen but to give birth to a male with the power of magic is just as rare as a blood moon. Their are hardly any of them, they are either weak and die within the first few weeks of life, or are tremendously powerful.

  Cander was the latter, he was on the council of twelve the only male currently to hold a seat, the first in a couple thousand of years. Although, I would imagine that he is a couple thousand years old himself.

"Can! Are you the one that changed me?" I ask him. I can't help but call him by the old nickname that he'd let me give him. I've always been Kinsley to him, he was never a fan of Harmony.

"Of course wasn't going to let those old forgs touch you. They wanted to prob you with all different kinds of magic. I think they might have been a little upset about the cab to!" He chuckles and strokes my hair. "Your hair gotten longer and you smell different!" He says wrinkling his nose at me.

I sigh and lean back on the bed enjoying the soft feeling. Being around Cander always made me feel better to, I actually spent quite a bit of my time here. My mother was upset that I spent the summer here and not on the family vacation that she made my father promise only during weekends. 

  I sigh at the old memory!

"I'm a hybrid!" I mumbled under my breath, but I know Can heard me loud and clear. "Besides I don't think I smell that bad!" I hiss at him a little annoyed. 

  I feel him tug at my hair and the pull of his magic as he no doubt taking a look in my brain. Because I feel him mucking about in their for a second before he pulls his magic away from me. It feel like I'm coming down from a sugar high now!

"Not bad, but not your normal smell, you smell like snow and blood plus a hint of choclate. But all and all it doesn't smell bad!" He claps his hands! "Now about the Hybrid thing, I can only imagine the pups in your stomach are also going to end up the same way?!" He questions me. 

"It would appear to be that way. However, even that is unclear at the moment!" I huff in frustration feeling like a kid yet again!

"Now, now calm those hormones of yours I can literally smell the frustration wafting off you!" He frowns at me and I sit upright! "Now I know your not here on a social visit to come see me! As much as I'd like to think you are, I know that their are other reason. Reason being such as the coperation of the council of twelve in a no doubt impending war between you and the vampires, no?" He ask me. Even though he knows he is right!