lV - Exhale

Kinsley 

     I stretched tucking my head back under the covers snuggling closer to the warm body that was underneath of me. He was still asleep I could tell from his breathing. And I wanted nothing more than to still be asleep to but my damned mind was reeling. Sighing softly I raise my hand brushing the hair off my neck and across his chest. 

      When had I been back to this part of the country? I sucked on my lip, that night still burned like a hot ember in my mind. The pain and anger still like a fresh wound. It was enough to drive me insane. But I still hadn't submitted to him. I wouldn't let go of the pain. Though sometimes I made me wonder if I get wrinkles earlier because of it. 

       Resting on his soft skin I looked down at it and mental told myself that I had someone right here that wanted me and loved me. Someone that would be enough to stop the pain that I felt every day. Even though I am sure it was tenfold for him. That was if he even cared about me at all. Though the bond was weak I still knew where he was and it was enough to make me cry. Wondering why I wasn't good enough and why he didn't wait for me. 

        Biting the inside of my cheek to stop tears from splicing over I ran my finger over one of the many scares that run down Six's body. He was called Six because his name is Sixsmith but he's managed to narrowly escape the grips of death six times. He was a fighter and sometimes I liked to think I was a fighter myself. 

      Resting my cheek down I felt his hands move around my waist, looks like he was up now. Looking up his eyes were still closed but his breathing and heart rate had changed. 

       "Why do you always wake up so early?" He question his voice was gruff and not quite husky but it was a nice blend. And I sat up on my elbows feeling his muscles push into my own solid body that wasn't as hard as his own. Then again I wasn't a man believe me I'd know if I was one. 

           "Call it habit," I said and he groaned before running his hands up and down my back. He moved lower towards my ass but I grab his hand sticking my tongue out. 

       "You’re not allow to do it this early in the morning!" I told him and he laughed before he managed to flip us over now I was underneath him and I felt small very small compared to his size. 

        "Not allowed to do what?" He challenged me and I raised an eyebrow. Times like this were the only times he tried to dominate me but I didn't mind at all. 

      I rolled my eyes at his attempt and he took that as incentive, bending his head down his nipped at my ears and necks and I squirmed underneath of him. Pressing my hands to his stomach I try to push him away but I wasn't really quite putting much effort into it. Seeing as it was a very feeble attempt at escape.

        "Your being a bad sub ornate," I mumbled out pulling at his thick hair. He just chuckled into my neck, sucking on the skin. I was getting caught up in his rhythm. It wasn't a bad thing but I had already indulged him last night.

      "Only because you let me," he told me back pulling away from my neck. His eyes swilling yellow and I smiled reaching a hand up behind his neck pulling him closer towards me. In till your lips meet in a soft kiss, that soon turns to fire. 

       He skims his hands down the curves of my body. A deep sensually growl at the back of his throat and I felt the same excitement course through me. Flipping him around me pushed his down my hands on his chest. Our lips coming undone as I look at him. He looked sexy his black hair disheveled and sexy falling over his face as his eyes burn into mine. 

         My hands were splayed across him as I felt his body, lust swilling in my mind. Before I lick my lips. But my sexy moment is interrupted by a quick rasps of knuckles on the door. Turning my head towards the door I growl in annoyance. Before I try to push off of him. But he grabs my hand.