XV - Benevolent

Kinsley's POV

When I came to it was morning. Bright light streams through a small slit in the curtains. Falling lightly over the bed. Illuminating the silk sheets and my leg that is currently above the covers.

Shifting my shoulder, I feel fabric slide against my skin. Growling lightly in the back of my throat, I grab the hem of my shirt and wretch it from my shoulders. And fling it off of my body and to the waiting floor below. Next goes my bra, my body feels itchy and feverish more so than normal.

Flicking the blanket off of the rest of my body. My hands work like a man women as I quickly try to unbutton my pants. Granted I am sure my movements would be equal to an inebriated asshole, drunker than a rat, trying to pull the pants off of an unsuspecting women. For all you wondering that is not good.

Biting down on my lip, I finally manage to get the button undone. That working me up to a light sweat, just what the hell is going on with me?! I felt like my body had just run a marathon, unbknow to me though.

Removing my teeth my from lip, I run my tongue over them. They are almost as dray as sandpaper. This was now just becoming down right weird. Huffing in hair through my mouth, I exhale through my nose. Trying to calm myself down.

I felt uneasy, it was like my body knew something was happening. But didn't have the courtesy to tell me, just what was going on.

This was just peachy.

Raising a hand to my forehead, I could feel the heat radiating off of me. Running my hand over my skin, I hissed, it was clammy. And soaked with sweat. My fingers run down my neck and over my boobs, although, fabric covered those even that was irritating me at this point.

It felt like someone was setting up little camp fires up under my skin. Soon the sound of tearing fabric reached my ears. And looking down in my hand I found some shred remains of my bra, laying in the palm of my hand.

"What are you doing so early in the morning?" I heard Six's voice, granted it was muffled by a pillow. Turning my head towards his body I found him peeling an eye open. They open and look at me, then close slowly. Before shooting open a couple of seconds later.

His body shot up as well. I could see the ugly reminder that I had bawled my eyes out on his shirt. The stain was a black color, from my mascara. That was aggravating, but I had more pressing issues on my mind, than a stain.

"Why are we stripping so early in the morning?" He ask slowly, his eyes piratically rapping my exposed flesh.

My mouth opens to talk, but a crippling surge of heat hits my body like a tidal wave hitting a poor little beach out. It destroy the little house, and I think you could compare that to the heat that seared my body inside and out.

Slamming my body on to the sheets, I feel like I am having a spazz attack. It wasn't very pleasant. The burning wouldn't stop, shifting my head to the side I saw that Six was rapidly pushing buttons on his phone.

Probably calling someone. I wanted to tell him to stop but the intense heat circulating through my system was not letting up. I could barley breathe, it felt like someone was stuffing a pillow down my throat and holding my nose shut.

What was this pain that I am feeling? Shaking I grab my throat it hurts, tears start to leave my eyes. And I try to shovel air down my throat but that doesn't seem to be helping in the least.

But just as fast as the heat came it went, although, leaving in its wake a screaming cold that set my writhing in pain again. Except it was a freezing agony, I basically threw myself as Six. Pressing my body to his trying to absorb his body heat.