Vl - Dramatical

A/N:  The Song to the side is ... This Is How We Do - Katy Perry

"Your to funny Alpha Kinsley, you must come down to the pack sometime," another face in the endless sea of faces told me. There were a lot of Wolf's here tonight. And they all wanted everything to do with me and I wanted nothing to do with them. 

      After a nice little session of tears and snot. I had gotten ready for this party, I was dress in a golden dress with dark jewelry accompany the dress. The dress cut up my leg and then it had a deep V that showed the valley of my breast. And I knew ever unbound wolf in the room was eyeing me like a cutlet of steak. And to finish it off dark black pumps that made me even taller. 

      Six was off somewhere talking to someone that he knew from another pack, leaving me to fend for myself with all the eager wolfs. Walking with confidence I managed to escape from them and into a door. Closing my eyes and leaning on the wall to the side of the door.

"What are you doing in here?" I peeled any eye open and wanted nothing more than to be back with the wolf that wanted to talk my ear off. Standing in front of me was none other than Prince Giovanni. Just perfect the one Wolf that I wanted to avoid at all cost was standing right in front of me. His last name was Maxamillion but everyone chose to refer to him by his frist name.

       He was to sexy for his own good but the only problem was that I didn't really care about that fact. It was important because my wolf wanted me to push him down and f*ck him sensless. And I fought the erge to do that like a crazy women. 

     But I shook the thought from my head, not literally I didn't need to look like a fool infront of him that would have been horibble. 

"Alpha Kinsley," he said after he took in my face and then his traversed my body,"I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you like that," he said. 

   And I just nodded my head before I walked forward my feet moving with sure steps while my mind was not. It was all over the place it was enough to make me cringe if I didn't have enough self control over my features. 

"You seem to be having a tough time," I said slowly as I placed a hand on the counter that held countless trys of food. Yet there weren't that many people moving around I assumed that this was a prep room for the plates that would go out to the party.

"What gave me away?" He asked and I felt a grin pull at my lips.

"It wouldn't be the fact that your not at your party and you almost bit my head off as I walked through the door," I told him absently.  

   He looked up at me and I felt the pit of my stomach twist with lust. Thoese green eyes I wonder what they would look like when we had sex. Ah. I wanted to bang my head on the counter I needed to banish these damned thought out of my head.

"Are you getting snappy with me?" He asked me. His green eyes brightening, like he wanted to challenge me.

"And if I am getting snappy with you?" I questioned him, my mouth curving into a big grin. And I felt my hands curl around the counter.

   He walked forward my hand was still locked around the counter. His scent was wafting into my nose and I couldn't help but inhale. But it was wrong I was with Sixsmith and not Giovanni.

"I like it, no one had the spunk to do that with me," he said his head dipping towards mine but I retreated. He looked confused and I brushed the black locks that had fallen into my face behind my ear.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Well I was going to try as kiss you, considering that this night is going to shit. I though that your lips might have made it better," he said.