ll - Reborn

A/N: Hello Lovelies, Just a heads up the Werewolf word is going to be a little different from what your use to. I don't know if you caught that I am not using "Mate", but Bound it just something that I am doing in another Were Book that I am co-writing, and I like the concept because it's not cliche so just roll with it, and Tuesday is My Birthday sweet 16!

Song: Foster the People - Coming of Age 

Just liked this song for her... Hope you enjoy it :)

______

      I felt it the power the strength my wolf was humming in my head and I told her to quiet down. Currently I was the self-proclaimed Alpha of the Dusty South Pack. My old pack the Fallen Star pack was visiting me since I was now pushed up on their territory. 

        We were going to talk about not causing massive bloodshed. The funny part was that my old pack had no idea that I was still alive and much less the Alpha of the new up and coming Rank One pack, and soon I would be taking a chair at the High Council. 

         I was sitting in my big chair that reminded me of one of the super villain that you saw in the movies. And I couldn't help the smile that pulled up onto my face while I waited. It was nerve racking and I wanted it to be over and just have the mushy meeting that I hopped would await me. When my brother who was now thirty would give me when he walked into my office. 

        My Beta was standing by my side his body tense. He knew about my family only him and my third in command knew about. And I'd kept it that way so no one would know, as it was disgracefully that I had become a rouge. But I had now achieved the goal that I had hopped for and that was power. 

         It'd taken me a good five years to pull everything off. I had to become hard and touch not the weakling that I use to be. I'd been taken in by a rouge who use to be the head of a pack. But was exiled from his pack because he'd lost it when his mate had died. And I knew that it would be difficult to work with him but he said he'd teach me. 

          And who was I to agree about something like that, I had run away unprepared and he was offering me a hand. But not the type of hand that you'd think, my body had been cut mangled and almost near death before he even used my name. He just referred to me as mutt, and that was how my life went for a good two years. 

            Sure I thought the old man was a little off his rocker but he was schooling me in the ways of being a Wolf. Something that I desperately needed. 

        True enough after two year I'd shaven off a good hundred pounds and become a lean and lethal Wolf. As much as I'd like to have kept living with the old guy he did something that I didn't understand. It was horrible and I think it was one of the hardest thing that I had done since I run away. 

        He attacked me and I killed him, he told me that he wanted to train one to take over in his place. After all the years he'd been away the old pack that he'd loved had been ruined by the current Alpha. And his daughter was there, he told me his dying wish was for me to save her and his pack. 

         I pondered for a week about what to do, why should I save them when they'd left him to die a life as a rouge to be hunted down by other wolf like humans hunt game. But my resolve to give the old man some peace won out and I visited the old man's pack. 

         And contrary to belief you can challenge the Alpha of the pack for the title. But that is rarely done. Like I the old man had taught me I killed that bastard of a wolf head. Winning the right to become the Alpha. By doing that I was now the Alpha.