XXX - Bloodshed & Epilogue

Kinsley's POV

My body's tense as I feel the anger seep further into my mind. My Wolf craves the satisfaction of killing him. Although, I was currently sitting in one of the many packs house that I had spread throughout my territory.

Tapping my foot impatiently on the cold marble floor, I wait outside the operating room, where my son was being taken care of his wounds are dangerous, especially since he's been cut with silver and is two days old! But he was not a child that was like most he was a Hybrid and because of that fact, I held my head high with hope.

Cander was in there with him, keeping him stable with magic. Alought, I knew he could only do so much. If he did to much he'd break a law that witches had and wizards, to remain in the fold one must never try to resurrect the dead. If that happens they become a Necromancer a dark wielder, something that is forbidden.

Twisting my hand in circles I try not to storm into the room, the operation sign still lit up overhead, I knew as long as it stayed lit my son had a chance at life. No matter how slim it was still a chance.

"Alpha." A soft voice says and I look over to my left to find a younger woman her head is bowed, she practically shaking in fear. Looking past her I notice that everyone else looks on edge.

I try to compose myself to stop the overwhelming power that is rolling off of me. Not wanting to scare anyone anymore than I already have, I try to put on a friendly face.

"What is it?" I asked not doing too good with the whole trying to be friendly. My words come out short and clipped.

"Your wounds, would you like me to clean them?" She's frighten and I try to relax. She was right my wounds needed care. I'd been ass naked when I walked in here, I wasn't much better at the moment either, I was only wearing a lab coat!

No one was dumb enough to try and catch a peek at my goodies thankfully enough. Because I would have most likely taken his or her head off in an instant.

"Yes... thank you." I look back at her, she wore a white shirt and some slacks, her feet covered in black converse. Her lips twitch into a small smile at my comment as she brushes some of her mousy brown hair behind her ear.

She quickly stands her feet padding away as she no doubts heading to get a first aid kit and whatever else she needs to take care of my wounds. Though they've stopped bleeding heavily, blood still manages to trickles out of them in a leisurely pace. The blood remind me of what I saw....

My hands clench together as I try to reign in the anger. Breathing through my nose I try to calm down that way, although, that doesn't seem to be helping a great deal either.

A soft touch alerts me and I turn back around to see the young girl again, this time a little cart was next to her as she began to disinfect my wounds. Her fingers work deftly like she was made to do this with her life, she looks like she enjoying her life. I wonder would I ever look like that?

"Your name?" I ask her my eyes still trained on her as I watch. She pauses in her cleaning and looks up at me.