XIV - Fractures (Special Six's POV)

Sixsmiths' POV 

 Her eyes looked relieved when she saw me. But I was annoyed, when I'd woken up she hadn't been there. That was disconcerting. I'd been looking for her for about ten minutes when I see her walk through the doors. 

  Hair covered her face half of her face leaving the other half exposed. Although, I didn't think much of it. She smells like coffee and books. Which was strange. 

"I was at a Coffee and Book shop, I woke up and went for some fresh air." She spoke softly.

   Granted I had snapped at her, but I was upset she wasn't their when I woke up. It was vexing, I didn't like her being so far away from me when Maximilian was around. He was a problem, his mere present was tormenting Kinsley. 

  She was the whole reason that she had left home and spent two years as a rouge. Although, that upset me I was happy that it had happened to her or I wouldn't have ever been able to meet her. And I would still be wallowing in self pity. 

  Her presence that made my life bearable. I couldn't handle losing her to her bound. It would have been a different story if her bound was actually a decent Wolf. But he wasn't he was a useless piece of shit. 

  Walking towards her, I wrap my arm around her waist. Pulling her closer towards me. She was mine and I wouldn't let her get taken away from me. I would protect her no matter the cost. 

"Six lets head back to the room." She spoke after what felt like ages. Her breath fanning lightly over my neck. Sending a chill down my spine. 

  Releasing her from my embrace. She gives me a small smile, before walking towards the elevator. Her steps were a little slow and I wonder if I'd hurt her. I didn't mean to but sometimes it was hard to control my lust. 

  She press the button to the elevator, the doors don't take long to arrive and I smile when she turns and grabs my hand pulling me into the elevators. Her warmth spread through my body as she pressed her face and body into my own. 

"What this the mighty Alpha acting all soft and cuddly all of the sudden?" I tease her as she drops my hand and srunces her hands into the fabric of my shirt. 

"I can act like a normal women sometimes. It's nice to rely on a man every once in a while." She said defensively from my chest. 

  Smirking I turn us and rest my back on the wall of the elevator. Rubbing small cricles into her back as we stand in the elevator not moving. 

"Do you want to be spoiled that bad?" I ask her. Moving my hand up into her hair. Stroking the black locks with a soft hand. 

  She gives a jerky bob of her head and I rest my head on top of hers inhaling her scent. I could smell my own scent radiating from her and that made my chest swell with passiveness. 

  Reaching a hand forward I press the button for our floor. And the elevator gives a rough jerk as it comes to life. Her breath is soft and slow, her hand don't loosen from my shirt and I don't mind that at all. 

  The more she clung to me the more I felt like she actually needed me around. Being needed was a very nice feeling. 

   When the door dinged and then opened. She didn't budge an inch and I decided that it was okay. Grabbing her waist I pull her up. She got the idea and wraps her arms around my neck and then her legs around my waist. 

  She was so cute, even when she was being a stone cold bitch, she was always adorable. This was love, I loved her even with all her fault and her background. It just made her more attractive to me that she could recover from all of her troubles.