VIII - Resentment

Kinsley 

  My chest was heaving and I tried to not shift right here and now. It's been years since I last shifted due to anger. I didn't have any wish to explode again. My teeth elongated even more, my face was feeling more angular and my hands were curled I felt my nails cut into my palms. 

"I'm Giovanni Maximilian, Prince to the Western Hemisphere and Your Bound," he said proudly. And I felt my eye twitch, I wanted to kick him where it counted. 

  He wouldn't be having babies with anyone if I did that, but why the hell should I care about that. 

"I don't give a damned in you were God, you don't have any fu*king right to touch me, much less kiss me you ignorant pig," I growled pushing forward my palms spreading across his chest as I shoved him backwards. 

  How dare he think because of his title he could do that to me. 

  He stumbled backwards but quickly regained his balanced and grinned at me. What did he think this was funny. Was this some bloody game to him?! 

"You've changed, you've become worthy to be my bound," he said darkly and I felt an indescribable chill crawl up my back. 

I looked at him, and I felt the power radiating off of him. My resistance almost dropped to zero with the ominous feeling that was oozing from his body. 

  Just what was he? He wasn''t a normal. 

  Digging my nails furhtur into my skin. I summon every ounce of willpower that I had to not shake. I stood tall back straight and eyes emotionless. 

"Are you afraid?" He asked me walking forward and reaching a hand out I flinch before it touches my face. His hand was soft and it was not welcome. But he didn't seem to notice my shaking at this point. 

  He'd already threatened to kill Six and the dominance that wafted from him. I felt like the old me, I had given him the power to do this to me though. But I'd saved Six I didn't regret my choice and even if some part of me thought I might have; I pushed it far away to the back of my mind. 

"Afraid of what?" I asked him as his hand slide down my neck and across my collar bone. 

"Of me," he said his golden eyes burning green now. 

"No," I said and I felt his hand tighten around my neck slightly. 

"I hate when people lie to me," his hand lossens and then slide up towards my hair. He grasped it and I started to panic. He wouldn't mark me now would he?! "So I don't want you to lie to me," he said smiling as he titled my head upwards. 

  Making me look into his eyes. And I didn't know what was going on in his head. 

"I didn't lie," I hissed darkly at him. 

  His hand slide from my hair and I felt relief spread through my body. 

"Tsk," his hand slammed into the wall by my head again. This time though I heard the sound of the dry wall crack. And I tried to keep my face impassive. 

"The past is the past, and that leave the future open to so many more possibilities to come. So why don't we try to be honest with each other?' He asked smiling and I felt my lip twitch as I tried to form a smile with my mouth. 

  But that was like asking a drowning man to talk underwater. He wasn't capable of doing it! 

"You just don't get it, do you?" I asked him. Trying to pull myself out of the abyss that was approaching me at a rapid pace. 

"Don't get what Harmony?" He asked me. And I felt my eye dilate and my body moved on it own free will. With lighting speed my hand rapid flew towards Giovanni's throat. But centimeters before I found his throat he caught my wrist.