*Requests Info*

Hello, my wonderful readers! I just wanted to create a separate headcanons and oneshots book for Edgeworth, because I love him, and why not you know? I've been really looking forward to publishing this, and though I wanted to wait until I finished one of my other two stories, I've realized that probably won't be happening any time soon.

Just as a warning though, don't expect daily or consistent updates. As eager as I am to write this, I'm working on a few stories at the moment, and I also have other responsibilities outside of writing, so please be patient with me!

Requests are currently: open

So, if you want, you can send in some requests for scenarios and headcanons. This isn't a serious book, more like something I'm doing for fun and a way to document mine and other's ideas. I don't really know why, but I just seem to have more ideas on what it's like being in a relationship with Edgeworth than with any other character.

Anyways, you can pretty much request anything except:

-Graphic/intense depictions of gore
-Death (also includes succesful suicide)
-Violence
-Domestic abuse, or any sort of abuse for that matter
-Omegaverse (I just don't know how to write it, sorry)
-Incest
-Pedophilia

Most of the scenarios are going to be centered around Edgeworth being your boyfriend/husband, but I can also write scenarios where he's your best friend, maybe even your brother. If you want to request something like this, please make sure to specify, and I'll get to working on it as soon as I can.

Other than that, I can pretty much write anything else! So please feel free to leave a comment or send a DM if you want to request a oneshot or headcanon.

Some of these will be inspired by my "Ace Attorney x reader Headcanons and Oneshots" book, which I would greatly appreciate if you could go and check out. Only if you want to, of course.

I'll probably write at least a onsehot today and publish it, just so that whoever is reading this while it's still recent isn't left with nothing. So I should probably go do that now.

That'll be all from me for now. Thanks for reading! <3