A little help

A/N: Warning, this story is nsfw and blah blah blah if you've gotten this far you know the drill.

Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe this is happening..

Of course you had to share a bed. Of course.

Just your luck.

"Well, this is.. inconvenient."

The young prosecutor stood beside you, probably just as shocked as you were. Not that he ever showed how he felt, which is typical for an emotionally constipated prick like him.

Here's the situation. Manfred von Karma and your parents were friends. They've known each other for a very long time, years before you were even born. And they wanted you to have that same kind of friendship with Miles Edgeworth, a boy around your age who Mr. von Karma had taken in 10 years ago and made his apprentice.

At first, when you were still around 9 years old, you got along well with Franziska. Sure, she was still a toddler, but you saw her as a little sister. You were basically inseparable.

But Edgeworth? The moment you met him, the moment you laid eyes on him, you knew you were going to hate him. Every aspect of his personality screamed snobby and self-centered and ignorant-

"Y/N? Are you listening to me?"

"What? Oh. Sure."

That's a lie.

"..In any case, here's what we'll do. You can give me a pillow and a blanket, and I can sleep on the floor. That way we can both sleep in the same room without feeling uncomfortable."

"W-What are you talking about!?" You scold him as you put your suitcase down. Walking over to the bed, you see it's big enough for the both of you, but.. It's not like you're a couple or something. And the thought of sleeping in one bed with him.. "If I let you do that, my parents will kill me! They want us to get along!"

"Well, that obviously isn't going to happen very soon, is it?"

Ugh.. I hate it when he gets all cocky.

Regardless of how much you expressed your frustration to him, Edgeworth didn't seem to share the same sentiments as you. Though you never bothered to ask in the first place - and you had a feeling you wouldn't know unless you spoke up about it - he was really hard to read. You could never really know what he was thinking.

"Still, I'm not letting you sleep on the floor. It's cold, you might get sick or something.."

A grin spreads across his face as he shakes his head. "Are you.. worried about me, perhaps?"

"N-No!" You shout defensively. Almost too defensively. "I'm just stating the obvious. No one would want to get sick on vacation.."

That's right, the reason you were here in the first place, in a hotel having to share a room with Edgeworth, was because your parents and Mr. von Karma thought it'd be a good idea to spend some 'quality time' together. They said that there were no more individual rooms left, but you knew for a fact that was a lie. They're just desperate for you to get along. Which isn't going to happen.

"What shall we do, then?" He asks, his voice lacking it's usual self-confidence, making it sound less condescending and more like a genuine question.

"W-Well.." Caught off-guard by his change of tone, you stammer, staring at the bed whole thinking of what to do. "..This'll just be for a few nights, right? I don't mind sharing as long as you don't make it weird."