Beautiful Mistakes: the book!

Hello, my wonderful readers!

I know it's not typical of me to make announcements in this book in particular and I apologize, but since I know those of you reading this book are fans of Edgeworth I'm sure this is an announcement you'll like.

As you know, there's a story on here called 'Beautiful Mistakes' starring a !fem reader which has been divided into several parts because I wanted it to be more than just a short story. You'll notice that there's only three parts up, and that I haven't uploaded any more. Well, that's for a reason.

I'd been planning to turn that story into its own book and I've been working on it for almost a year now, and since I'm proud of the progress I've made and I'm very eager to share it with you, my fellow Edgeworth fans, I'm here to announce that the first 5 chapters are up, and if they do well in terms of engagement I'll be publishing the next 5 chapters around this time next week. I have 15 more chapters in the drafts and I'm still working on more, so I'd say this story is far from over.

If you're interested in Beautiful Mistakes, please feel free to check it out. Your support is greatly appreciated, as always!

Thanks for reading!

-Res