Scars will heal (!sh!)

A/N: Hello my wonderful readers,

I know, sh (self-harm) is yet another heavy topic. I've been tackling these type of topics a lot lately, but it's absolutely necessary to spread awareness.

And I'm writing this not only to spread awareness, but as comfort to anyone who has struggled with sh or struggles with sh currently.

To those of you who are struggling or have ever struggled, whether it be with sh or absolutely anything else that's caused or is causing you emotional and/or physical pain, please remember: you're not alone, and never will be. There's lots of people rooting for you, including me, and I can't stress this enough; you are seen, heard, accepted, understood and loved here.

If anyone needs to rant or vent, this is a judge-free safe space, and I'll delete any comments that try and prove otherwise. 

Please stay safe, and if the topic of sh triggers you severely in any way, please skip this chapter. I promise the next thing I write will be the fluffiest, most wholesome thing you've ever read. :)

If you've read all this and are still here, thank you both for being here and for reading. 

Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*third person pov*

"..Y/N?"

Truthfully, Miles Edgeworth had never been more concerned for someone in his entire life.

He hadn't seen his partner, Y/N, in 2 hours. Not only that, but before they seemingly disappeared, they had gotten into a fight. Over the last 2 hours, Miles had felt the guilt growing, building up inside of him. He had tried to drown himself in his work, trying to get his mind off of it, but that didn't work.

Now, this feeling was gnawing at him, and soon enough, it got too strong to bear. He needed to talk them, and he absolutely had to apologize. The only problem was that he couldn't find them.

He had searched the kitchen. Not there. Not in the living room, or the balcony, or the patio..They weren't out for a walk either, they would've taken their coat. He was running out of places to search, and the only two places where they could possibly be now were your shared bedroom, or the bathroom.

Miles turns the doorknob to their bedroom and looks around. Still nothing.

"Y/N..Just where are you?"

Only one choice left. The bathroom.

He decides to knock first.

*Knock, knock*

"..Y/N? Are you in there?"

Silence.

"..Y/N, listen, I know you're angry, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

Still nothing.

At this point, Miles was running out of options.

"Y/N, if you can't confirm you're in there, I'm coming in."

When he realized that they weren't going to respond no matter how much he called for them, he sighed, and put his hand on the doorknob.

"Alright Y/N, I'm coming in."

The moment he walked through the door, he felt his skin going pale, his hands trembling and every thought in his brain stopping instantly once he saw the scene before him.

"Y/N!"

*your pov*

No. No, no, no, no, no.