Update

Hello everyone, I hope you liked the story, it is now complete and shouldn't be added to in the future. I am though working on another story in the mean time, it is called Damage Goods, and I will drop the description down below. If you are wanting to give it a shot, I will be dropping the first chapter on January 1st and hold on because it is a real rollercoaster.

Life is tough, it never gets any easier for a girl named Zoey, but what happens when she meets a guy who changes her life forever. It may not be in the way you think though, but another guy sure does change her for the better. When Zoey loses all hope in life, and what plan she has in sight for her, she is slowly giving up, losing herself in her own troubled mind. Lies and nightmares, taking over her life. Damaged goods can always be changed into something magnificent if you put the time and effort into it, are you up for taking a ride along, and hoping to find out all of Zoey's secrets and why she never gets a break in life.

This story will be completely different from this story, and any other story I have wrote in the past, I am really excited to see what comes out of this story, and I'm hoping you all like it as well. I really hope you liked this story, but it has come to an end, and I really, really do hope you give this next story a shot.

Hey everybody, I am currently working on a new story, it's called Damaged Goods, I dropped the description down below. I update every Saturday, the time changes between each week, it's kind of whenever I have time to get on my computer and update, but I hope you give it a try and like it as much as I do. Okay I'll stop chatting, and let you read the description.

Life is tough, it never gets any easier for a girl named Zoey, but what happens when she meets a guy who changes her life forever. It may not be in the way you think though, but another guy sure does change her for the better. When Zoey loses all hope in life, and what plan she has in sight for her, she is slowly giving up, losing herself in her own troubled mind. Lies and nightmares, taking over her life. Damaged goods can always be changed into something magnificent if you put the time and effort into it, are you up for taking a ride along, and hoping to find out all of Zoey's secrets and why she never gets a break in life.

-/-"I just wanted to ask if you are okay?" he asked, sincerity in his voice.

"I'm fine" I fired back, not in the mood, I've had a shit weekend and I am completely over it at this point in time.

"If you say so" he retorted, turning his attention back to the road, and I returned my attention to the open greenery outside of the moving vehicle.

"I do" I said, giving no more room to argue about what he saw in my room. Again it was silent, but Noah can't seem to keep his mouth shut.

-/-

"Zo you're in your room, it's okay to let go" I whispered, giving her cheek a little kiss. She clung to me even tighter and didn't let go. I tried to look at Zoey's dad, and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Please stay" she whispered out, choking on her sobs.

"Okay, okay I'll stay" I said, grabbing her again, and scooting her over so I could lay on her bed with her. "I'm not going anywhere" I said, soothing her, I looked up at her dad, and he didn't even seem fazed.  

Hello everybody, my friend is in the process of writing a story, yes it is a work in progress, but let's be honest. Who's story at first isn't a work in progress, I hope you guys check it out, and enjoy reading it. I edit them and there is real potential with the chapters, but have fun and continue on reading.

It all started one night, Nala was at a bar, a mysterious man talking her ear off, but trouble came knocking. She missed her chance the first time, and nobody knows if she will get this tall, dark, mysterious man back. Only fate will bring them back together, if it is in Nala's cards. Want to know what happens, if she gets him back, or loses him forever. Keep reading to find out who ends out on top with Nala.

Written by: Abby56858